• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Resistor

Mike, I was wondering about two things:

Could you mention the difference in grip, and rim feel in your video?

Could you maybe throw some 70% drives so us noodle arms could have an idea of how it would fly for us? (Or throw it on short holes or something)

I'm planning on hitting up schneider dgc and arboretum. I want to try and FH ace #7 at schneider, and throw some of the short holes there, then go crank on it at arb. I plan to shoot a lot of 200-300' holes, and I'm also gonna grab a Tensor, Shock and F1 to throw back to back with them.

Todays video wont be long. I'm beat, went straight from Winthrop to the airport, got 4 hours of sleep, then jammed out some baguettes. My arms are cramping up and I haben't even hit up the course yet haha.

I'll try to remember to compare the rim width, shape and feel against a Shock.

^^Cool. Thanks Mike. And thanks for filming and throwing even though your arm wants to rest.

^^Cool. Thanks Mike. And thanks for filming and throwing even though your arm wants to rest.

I'm just as excited as anyone else to see what these new drivers do :)

So two bits of info then I'm keeping quiet until the video is upload.

I was sent Resistors ranging from 175 down to 160! I like heavy discs but I know many people have wanted light MVP, so this is a great sign. I'll have to ask them if they are currently able to run other molds that light, that's lighter than any MVP disc I've seen so far.

Also, check out this parting line height!

qL4s07d.jpg

That is such an odd looking profile pic...so curious to hear how these compare to xXx's

This disc is glorious. I'll give a full write-up when I get home and I'm waiting for the video files to transfer.

How about yoy all shut the **** up and be patient? None (okay, few), of us can throw like MikeC anyway, so just wait because him bombing it isnt going to pertain.

I do like, however, that he said he would throw some with less power to give everyone a better look at its capabilities. Cool.