• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Resistor

If I complain about him writing up a review will it magically appear?

No, your doing it wrong...

You must beg Lord Mike C, his gracious excellency, for forgiveness that you are not superior in strength, form, nor talent. After this, you may bow and receive your blessings of knowledge brought into our existence by the prophet who wields MVP from this day, till the end of days.

Trust in Him with all your heart, and you too one day shall be saved by MVP.

roflbot.jpg

hmm. As Mike C describes, it appears a bit slower. It also appears to have less glide than Shock, dies off quick in the end. Definitely not the MVPbird from this peek. FWIW, the F1 looks interesting to me, I like how long it held up before fade, looks like a reliable tool. Thanks for the vid. Out of curiosity, have you thrown a Trident?

I have no doubt we will see a MVP bird eventually but the moment this disc was announced I knew for a fact it would be overstable and shorter than a tbird

I want it as bad as anyone but I like to trust In Brad and Chad. They seem like they have a plan and I think a slower lineup before the elusive "distance driver" comes out is a smart choice for a multitude of reasons. Logically it makes sense. If the distance driver attracts new golfers then there is an entire back-catalog of slower more appropriate discs they can look into(That's how most people start). I'm not about to go into a marketing rant but all I'm saying is they have their reasons for what they release, and I have no problem playing the waiting game like everyone else. MVP has some quality ****

Looks more banshee than teebird to me so far.

I am kind of excited for this even though a few might not be because I was eyeing the banshee for a bit, or a similar disc, to fill the last slot in my bag. I was liking what I saw for the video as well

I am kind of excited for this even though a few might not be because I was eyeing the banshee for a bit, or a similar disc, to fill the last slot in my bag. I was liking what I saw for the video as well

Yeah, Id be lying if I said I need this disc in my bag. Id also be lying if I said I wouldnt buy it. Ill place my pre-order at Infinite Discs this weekend and I'll for aure test it out. Looks like a great wind-fighter. Ive just been powering down my Volt for this slot...hopefully the Resistor has at least as comfortable rim. The Volt fits me like a glove.

The Resistor is extremely comfortable. It has a mellow shape like Volts and Shocks with a smaller rim width and high plh.

Only a couple hours a night haha.

And sorry that video has a song in it, you'll ha e to use a PC or certain mobile browsers in desktop view work. After work I'll do a mobile version.

Latest posts