• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

I could say the fuse and tangent could coexist in the bag but most people won't do it. The tangent is that much different from the fuse IMHO.

Check my sig. Fuse for hyzer flips and turnovers. Tangent for dead straight with no fade and low liners. It works right now.

i dont know why but ive been an mvp hater since the beginning. i think it has something to do with hoping on ban wagons or something. anyway the wing profile intrigues me and everyones post say this is the one to break my hate. might have to give it a try.

Great vid Mike.

Your shot on #18 6:45, it looks like you put a ton of snap on it. The yellow flips up, then over, and doesn't look like it would ever fade back, nice.

Was that into a headwind?

i dont know why but ive been an mvp hater since the beginning. i think it has something to do with hoping on ban wagons or something. anyway the wing profile intrigues me and everyones post say this is the one to break my hate. might have to give it a try.

Yea, no sense saying you hate it if you haven't thrown it. Give it a shot. You might be surprised.

I'm planning to shoot a vid on release angles and how to shape different lines throwing different stabilities anny, hyzer etc.

Also #18 was downhill, headwind and with an Amp. Hadn't thrown it all round so figured last hole was its time to shine. Bit less power and it would of worked.

Alpine is a bit cheaper, It's 17.99 for non glow and 22.99 for glow here. PIAS is the one selling them at 19.99 and 24.99. Our club does get a 20% discount at Alpine however so if I do go buy MVP locally it's definitely from there.

I understand that DGCR has a bug up its butt with Communitydiscs for his not being able to poop out 10 yr Buzzzs fast enough....

But he runs Eclipse @ $17, Neutron @ $15, Proton @ like $12.

He just listed a ton of Tangents that weren't pre-ordered. Just listed his 2nd run Shocks. Just sayin.

Also #18 was downhill, headwind and with an Amp. Hadn't thrown it all round so figured last hole was its time to shine. Bit less power and it would of worked.

How're you liking the Amp so far, Mike? The more I use it, the more I'm impressed with its qualities. I've worked lines with it so far that's never been possible with an understable driver for me before. I think the fair amount of fade on it and the late turn have something to do with it. It's had me saying, "Man, should have thrown a shorter disc." on more than one occasion.

The Tangent has been equally surprising. Played a full round yesterday at my home course which has a lot of dead-straight shot opportunities. The only issue is you need an absolutely straight shot--you can't have any fade at all or you're down a gully or such. On those holes, most people throw spike hyzers. It was definitely a new experience to be able to trust the Tangent on the unused straight-line-approach all the way to the pin.

I understand that DGCR has a bug up its butt with Communitydiscs for his not being able to poop out 10 yr Buzzzs fast enough....

He just listed a ton of Tangents that weren't pre-ordered. Just listed his 2nd run Shocks. Just sayin.

Lower weights available at Communitydiscs. Just ordered up a 170g and I think I may head down to the mailbox and camp out until it arrives.

Lower weights available at Communitydiscs. Just ordered up a 170g and I think I may head down to the mailbox and camp out until it arrives.

This! I have to either head my mailman off at the pass, or order at least 4 discs per order, otherwise he jams them into my mailbox. 3 is the worst, once I was worried I was going to have to tear apart the mailbox to safely extricate.

Yeah.. That's exactly who I was referring to when I have to save that dollar. Justin is who I go with. Can't beat it.

Latest posts