• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

Both of them were listed as Light Blue. Be careful as the Ice Blue might be different.

Placed my first order with Marshall St. on Friday and got the discs today. Happy happy joy joy :)

That blue eclipse tangent is beautiful.

Yes I agree. I think the Eclipse Proton is by far the best. I just love how it feels and flies. The regular Proton is great for S curves in my hand. I guess the Neutron just stays in the bag for grip purposes? Great disc though.

Anyone notice the Eclipse Tangents feel a little more on the soft side than the medium side? Mine has some nice, grippy flex to it.

Anyone notice the Eclipse Tangents feel a little more on the soft side than the medium side? Mine has some nice, grippy flex to it.

Yes...It's the best Eclipse/Proton I've felt. My regs feel the same. I've noticed that Proton seems to be getting softer in tiny increments. I feel my FR Vectors now and it's quite a difference. Perhaps they are mixing a tiny bit of soft in the blend for some extra grip...I wouldn't mind if they used a bit more.

Most definetly. My Eclipse has quite a bit of give to it..its also that beautiful blue as posted above. My Nano almost matches it but falls more on the "ice blue" side.

I digress, the flexiness to my Eclipse is why it booted the Neutron out of my big bag. It is now releagted to my travel bag of Echo Star Destroyer, MF Champ Teebird and RGL Pure.

This new blend is shockingly different from my FR Vector which feels like a brick by comparison.

Agree with both discspeed and Andy, I remember my first run Axis - which I no longer have - being rock solid. I have another Proton Axis in the garage that is a little flexible, but nowhere near as gummy as this. It's the right amount of softness to still feel like you're going to get a clean release, but with added grip. I really like it.

I was just feeling this the other day.. DGR stamped ion is rock hard.. FR vectors are hard but new stuff is a lot softer little more tacky. Realllllllly want proton volt/amp/shock runs now...

im hoping their making medium truly "medium" and introducing a firm option, i need firm putters for my push putting.. hard to find nice stiff Ions =/

the mail came and i dumped two of my neutron tangents out of my bag. + proton tangent + eclipse tangent. there are sparkles in my dark blue eclipse tangent, not complaining.

Played Acorn yesterday and threw the sickest approach shot on #18 with my tangent-- first took out the volt but cranked it past the small gap you have to hyzer in to the pin by 75' so looked in the bag and thought hmm tangent 300+ hyzer shot? okie.. It was such a long slow lateral flying hyzer and parked for my first 3 from longs at acorn on #18. Not to mention the 20 other amazing shots with it yesterday. nomnomnom mmm coooooookies.

Played Acorn yesterday and threw the sickest approach shot on #18 with my tangent-- first took out the volt but cranked it past the small gap you have to hyzer in to the pin by 75' so looked in the bag and thought hmm tangent 300+ hyzer shot? okie.. It was such a long slow lateral flying hyzer and parked for my first 3 from longs at acorn on #18. Not to mention the 20 other amazing shots with it yesterday. nomnomnom mmm coooooookies.

When you can get the Tangent to hold a nice hyzer, it's a beautiful thing. I just love how the Tangent will basically do anything you want it to with good form. I really need to get an Eclipse.

When you can get the Tangent to hold a nice hyzer, it's a beautiful thing. I just love how the Tangent will basically do anything you want it to with good form. I really need to get an Eclipse.

same-- I scooped up a Neutron when they came out but loooooooove proton plastic for some reason so that's likely my next gggt purchase mmm sparkley too!

Totally agree about any line it is on is a beautiful line.

Last weekend at Kaposia during the Am Championship, I flubbed the drive on 24 and instead of bending around the corner to the right I dumped my Predator next to hole 4's tee box on the left. I skyed an anhyzer with the Tangent and it took forever to get there, but it found its way around the swamp and landed within 20 feet of the basket.

On Hole 3 I did almost the same type of shot off the tee and landed almost under the basket. Again, it takes forever to get there, but there is no doubt of where it is going. I never worried whether it was going to duck out of the anhyzer or cut too hard.

Finally, on Hole 18 (the creek hole?), I threw a bee line right at the basket both rounds. I never had a doubt of where it was going; never had a fear of it fading on or over the path and into OB terroritory.

same-- I scooped up a Neutron when they came out but loooooooove proton plastic for some reason so that's likely my next gggt purchase mmm sparkley too!

I would love to see what it can do in Eclipse and I will snatch a couple up once they get in the store, but I am happy with my Neutrons. Of course they are not officially seasoned yet.

yeah its almost magical... really a confidence builder when you have a disc like it that you can just count on no matter wtf hole or line.

Latest posts