• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tangent

I just cannot imagine my bag axis-less :| but then again seasoned vectors will be easier to keep around than fresh axis so I guess you guys are probably right'

#bagdrama

I just cannot imagine my bag axis-less :| but then again seasoned vectors will be easier to keep around than fresh axis so I guess you guys are probably right'

#bagdrama

Same here. But I will be trying out the Tensor and an Ecplipse Tangent.
I mean, a fellow can't have too many MVP discs can he? ;)

Yeah and who knows how a tensor will break-in... could be a hell of a seasoned OS disc IMO from the initial sounds of it with a little less HSS and LSS we may have something pretty unique in its line shaping and use but only time will tell. Might be fresh tensor/beat tensor and a tangent setup.. I just have this feeeeeeling.

I'm liking the Tangent a lot for placing a Mid range where I want it in the under 200 feet range. Particularly if I need to go left to right or don't want a lot of fade. I love the grip and feel of the Disc, just like every MVP disc I've tried. Not sure it will replace my Buzzz SS for these type of shots but I've been having good results on the course so far.

I do turn it over too easy when I try to get distance with it, so that is probably a form problem, or I just haven't figured out the angle I need to hyzer flip it correctly. My Squall and Aftershock don't have this issue, but they are more stable. I'd probably use them for these shots anyway, at least until I get a more of a feel for the Tangent.

The only time I can I can get my Tangent to take that long, slow, turning flight without extreme anhyzer is to power it up quite a bit...the problem with that ia the Tangent is so sneaky long. Ive seriously blown past the basket on 270 foot holes that are right doglegs. Just incredible flight.

My issue ia fowling it in to the point where I can get that full turn on a 150-250 shot. My nanny's could use some work...half the time I end up turning it all the way over. Wish I could dial this in like y'all have!

Tossed my tangent a lot today. Damn! Such a glorious flight. By it can be thrown so low I love it for ion flights but 10 ft. Lower. MVP keeps cranking out hit after hit.

The only time I can I can get my Tangent to take that long, slow, turning flight without extreme anhyzer is to power it up quite a bit...the problem with that ia the Tangent is so sneaky long. Ive seriously blown past the basket on 270 foot holes that are right doglegs. Just incredible flight.

My issue ia fowling it in to the point where I can get that full turn on a 150-250 shot. My nanny's could use some work...half the time I end up turning it all the way over. Wish I could dial this in like y'all have!

Can someone please record all of AndyJB's kindle autocorrect awesomeness and make a book with it? It would be epic. haha!

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a head's up from the big online retailers of when their stock would go up. I had to call to find out. I have heard from two retailers that the Ice Blue is a little more like "light blue" than previous runs, which is great because the UV/Ice Blue I've seen has basically been clear...

Yeah, it would have been nice to have a head's up from the big online retailers of when their stock would go up. I had to call to find out. I have heard from two retailers that the Ice Blue is a little more like "light blue" than previous runs, which is great because the UV/Ice Blue I've seen has basically been clear...

The new UV blue is really cool looking, definitely different from any I've seen before...Ice blue for sure.

DN and our affiliates always honor the requests of our suppliers -- we didn't know the release time until they arrived yesterday, and it's 3pm Eastern. I posted on DN's Facebook last night that we'd release them at 2pm Central, and they're live!
Proton Nano w/UV Blue option shipped free after $19 total. :thmbup:

just picked up my sparkly lime eclipse tangent at DN, right as they were being priced and checked in. This thing looks so good. Fav disc just got better

Nice. I had seen it in proton but not eclipse. Might be time to order another driving Ion, and some sparkle Tensors whenever that happens.

picture.php

so pretty

These things are the easiest discs ever to find after a throw. I hope someday they make a distance driver in that same color.

Latest posts