• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

I'm going to grab one I'm pretty sure, I've been trying to avoid doing anything to make my Volts feel threatened.

I'm really eyeballing the 'smoke' ones on DGCenter.com in spite of myself...only 2 left as of this minute, both 175.

I'm going to grab one I'm pretty sure, I've been trying to avoid doing anything to make my Volts feel threatened.

I'm really eyeballing the 'smoke' ones on DGCenter.com in spite of myself...only 2 left as of this minute, both 175.

get em, if you don't like-- ill buy :D

Well AIM I did your trick today. Took a brand new 175g baby blue tesla out for some field work. I threw it once and it had the typical tesla dump. Walked back to the parking lot and did a couple 360's on it, now its a beat to heck looking tesla that dumps a lot later in its flight. :D:thmbup:

Well AIM I did your trick today. Took a brand new 175g baby blue tesla out for some field work. I threw it once and it had the typical tesla dump. Walked back to the parking lot and did a couple 360's on it, now its a beat to heck looking tesla that dumps a lot later in its flight. :D:thmbup:

Its the only way to get cool looking scuffs on your discs :p

I have a N volt that has circles just like the stamp from doing that same thing lol. the biggest impact you can make is rubbing the bottom of the wing flat at a angle though where the core/OM meet. the texture just helps with glide.

I just wish I had done it on concrete, lol. It has a couple really dark round scuff marks on it. Probably will give a leopard effect and make it impossible to find, haha.

live and learn, oh well.... hmm when is the next disc coming out? lol. come on "Salivate".

Just had a great idea for a disc name. If axiom makes a disc more OS or similar to the motion, they should call it the crash....hehehe

Last edited:
no no no.. I cant stand the "I" names and the crave/clash/CRASH would be horrid.

I still mix up impulse/inspire/inertia from time to time. When they all were coming out it was even worse though lol I cant imagine explaining to a new player.

Its the only way to get cool looking scuffs on your discs :p

I have a N volt that has circles just like the stamp from doing that same thing lol. the biggest impact you can make is rubbing the bottom of the wing flat at a angle though where the core/OM meet. the texture just helps with glide.

Dumb question... Are those discs still PDGA legal for competitive play?

Last edited:
I could careless really but yeah. You just cant modify a disc from its OG hood.

unless using a disc which hit the pavement is not legal for PDGA play'

I went out today to play with the Tesla a bit. I have a 165 Mike C stamp.
After all the reviews I've seen, I expected it to be pretty overstable so of course the first thing I tried to do was hyzer-flip it.

The disc flipped up to flat beautifully and finished with a super nice forward fade.

Me likey! Might get a heavier one to compliment this one.

How does the motion feel compared to the Tesla?

where there is pretty significant differences in flight vs weight with the tesla, that will not be the case with motion. flip is not in motions vocabulary