• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

165 Teslas are great. I like pairing them with a max weight and using the heavy for stronger winds and harder flicks, and the lighter one when I want a little glide or a flex shot that holds the anny longer etc.

Motions are a lot more OS than the Tesla you have. Fresh 175g Teslas would be closer, but they're still going to have a lot more glide than the motion. I have to rip my motion very hard and with some anny if I'm even going to break 400', while I can throw 400'+ hyzers with a max weight Tesla without issue.

Just when I was falling in love with my 172g LE Tesla, the top puddled out of nowhere. Literally, I played on Saturday and used it a ton but when I pulled it out yesterday the top had collapsed. And it was in a tupperware bin the whole time. Yeah, pretty hot car and all, but all my other discs have held up fine for a long time in there. I've only had this Tesla for a month. Any thoughts on solutions?

Freezer? Or Maybe just some time for the plastic to tighten back up. Curious to know if it comes back to flat.

I sure hope it does.

There were about 12 other Axiom/MVP in there, and there've been Axiom/MVP in there for a LONG time. None have ever done this.

Are there any others that are black? I would think that color would absorb the most heat.

Only if the sun were hitting them. But they were in the hatchback. Black absorbs light more than other colors, but the heat in the car is a constant for all colors.
Good thought though.

Are there any others that are black? I would think that color would absorb the most heat.

165 Teslas are great. I like pairing them with a max weight and using the heavy for stronger winds and harder flicks, and the lighter one when I want a little glide or a flex shot that holds the anny longer etc.

Motions are a lot more OS than the Tesla you have. Fresh 175g Teslas would be closer, but they're still going to have a lot more glide than the motion. I have to rip my motion very hard and with some anny if I'm even going to break 400', while I can throw 400'+ hyzers with a max weight Tesla without issue.

Hmm okay, I might just get a max weight Tesla then.

Thanks.

Almost lost my 3rd tesla today. Had to go back after a round at Idlewild today, and retrieve it from a creek. I think me and this disc are destined to be apart. Even though, I really like the new one I have, it just seems this disc doesn't want to be in the bag. But, I will handcuff it to the strap if I have too, lol.

I have boots, gloves, a machete, briar resistant pants and jacket ready to go to hunt down my lost Envy. Once I find it, it's off to hole 18 I go in search of my 166g white Tesla :D

No soldiers left behind!

Almost lost my 3rd tesla today. Had to go back after a round at Idlewild today, and retrieve it from a creek. I think me and this disc are destined to be apart. Even though, I really like the new one I have, it just seems this disc doesn't want to be in the bag. But, I will handcuff it to the strap if I have too, lol.

Hahaha-- I lost my Tesla on Hole 17 of White Cedar last night. It was just getting too dark and it's probably up in a pine tree.

well . . . let's turn this into a more hope-inspiring thread.

chained out with my tesla today on a fairly long hole - 17 at oakwood here in MN.

7366cbc3.jpg

it's pretty open, not that challenging for someone who can throw far, but no matter how many times i deuce that hole . . . i've never hit metal from so far away before. felt awesome. would've been my first MVP ace; thanks tesla!

So I had to put my 169g SE tesla back in the bag over the weekend. I lost my light blue 175g tesla(again) during the first round of the KY state dubs. Man I love this disc so much, its just so damn hard to throw it on a hole that has any danger of losing a disc. I guess im gonna go get a lighter proton, in a color I can find, to pair up with my max weight. Which thanks to the guy who got freddy krugered pulling it out of the shule at Idlewild, is now back in the bag(again).