• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

honestly to me it looks a lot like how my seasoned N teslas fly/167g LE I bag which definitely fill the gap between a motion/inertia much better than when I first got them and basically were 0 HSS. now they are all more like -1 and even my beat up motions are still 0 with inertia being a -2.

Well crap. Looks like I'll be picking one up. :)

Was that a lefty flick on #4 approach?! :hfive:

Tee shots on 5 and 7. :clap:

Does look like more HS turn than the N, even the mid-weight white one (ever find that?) I like the look of that, seems like the flight straddles the Inertia--Motion gap a little more evenly..?

Yup, was the perfect setup for LHFH so I had to give it a shot :p

Wish the skip the Tesla took on hole 5 showed up better on the video.

The 175 threw very similar to my seasoned N Tesla, just a touch more HSS. They were really easy for me to dial in for that reason. I never did find that white Tesla but I'd agree that these 167 seem to have a touch more high speed turn, and more glide overall.

honestly to me it looks a lot like how my seasoned N teslas fly/167g LE I bag which definitely fill the gap between a motion/inertia much better than when I first got them and basically were 0 HSS. now they are all more like -1 and even my beat up motions are still 0 with inertia being a -2.

Yup, all my new N Teslas above 170 have been 0 HSS, but these feel more like -.5. My first thoughts were basically MVP just made the QOLF's bigger brother, and its amazing

Wish the skip the Tesla took on hole 5 showed up better on the video.

I was going to say....you don't really see the skip action in the vid, but knowing that hole, I can tell how far left that shot finished. I can't bring myself to throw a driver off that tee any more...to many horrendous tree kicks over the years. I usually do something like Tangent, and go for that first rise above the short tee.

I was going to say....you don't really see the skip action in the vid, but knowing that hole, I can tell how far left that shot finished. I can't bring myself to throw a driver off that tee any more...to many horrendous tree kicks over the years. I usually do something like Tangent, and go for that first rise above the short tee.

I was debating between throwing that shot and the 167 Envy. I've gotten an Envy up on the hill from there for a drop in 3 or a look at an eagle if you don't mind the potential uphill come back putt.

Either way wish I sank that putt. I had such a good line.

WHO ELSE HAS TWO THUMBS AND IS ****IN EXCITED FOR TOMORROW

ThisGuy-300x249.gif

Last edited:
I just set my alarm to wake me up in time to drive to the shop......Knowing I will not sleep a wink tonight, lol.

i'm excited to hear how these fly once they are in the hands of more people, just to check variance. i do not want to wait another month or so just to have some more glide on this neutron.

if i could justify spending any money right now i would buy one. maybe i'll just go down to GGGT with a cardboard sign that says "will work for teslas".

Solid. I tested my green proton 172 Tesla a bit last night (375-ish) against an experimental metallic 175 and a N 165. Both of my throwers are still pretty fresh with no turn to them. The proton version showed noticeable turn and a good fade on the first throw. I hope to film some tosses later today out on the course!

I don't see this disc making it into my bag though. I like my volts too much.

Solid. I tested my green proton 172 Tesla a bit last night (375-ish) against an experimental metallic 175 and a N 165. Both of my throwers are still pretty fresh with no turn to them. The proton version showed noticeable turn and a good fade on the first throw. I hope to film some tosses later today out on the course!

I don't see this disc making it into my bag though. I like my volts too much.

When you say this about the Volts, are you talking more turney "old school" Volts, or newer, 0 HSS Volts?

Because it's sounding more and more that I'm going to need to pick one of these up in P, even if in the end I don't throw it that much further than my Volt(s).

When you say this about the Volts, are you talking more turney "old school" Volts, or newer, 0 HSS Volts?

Because it's sounding more and more that I'm going to need to pick one of these up in P, even if in the end I don't throw it that much further than my Volt(s).

I'm talking about the Newer run volts. When I throw mine they are straight straight straight and will track ever so slightly to the right a very little bit with a good fade at the end. The P Tesla seems like a longer version of this with a little more lateral movement.

I will throw them together after work for a better idea.

I don't have it IN my hands yet. Prime? Do you know if this is the "one" that was being referred to as a ghost stamp?

I don't have it IN my hands yet. Prime? Do you know if this is the "one" that was being referred to as a ghost stamp?
No clue. I thought ZJ said the 1/1 went to the store, but I didn't see it a few hours later. Ryan B lives so close that I assumed he went back and got it.

But I got me a sparkle blue with red shatter stamp and I've got some plans for it :)

It was apparently sent to Prime and not the store. Yes, definitely the 1/1 "Ghost Sparkle" on Blue Sparkle. There is an Orange one with that foil, but it isn't as cool as the blue sparkle. The picture doesn't do it justice

Last edited:
Well I had to buy my fourth neutron tesla today. I lost my third in a soybean field Saturday, its possible I will get it back once they thin out. So 174g neutron MikeC tesla welcome to the bag.

Well I had to buy my fourth neutron tesla today. I lost my third in a soybean field Saturday, its possible I will get it back once they thin out. So 174g neutron MikeC tesla welcome to the bag.

That's loyalty there. When this happens to me (keep losing a mold,) I start to wonder if the mold's telling me something, if we're just not meant to be.

Happened to me with the Tbird...

That's loyalty there. When this happens to me (keep losing a mold,) I start to wonder if the mold's telling me something, if we're just not meant to be.

Happened to me with the Tbird...

that's exactly what happened to me with the tesla too, haha.

that, coupled with the fact that someone randomly showed up to return my PD which had been lost for 9 months . . . i took it as a sign.