• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[MVP] MVP Tesla

If its anything like the photons of that weight... flippy

Yep. It also had some dome and lower PLH. It was amazing feeling fission plastic though. Pretty much a virus vs a tesla.

The 145g and 155g were much more stable like a seasoned tesla off the shelf with lighter fade.

anyone still throw this?
i just got a 150g randomly, haven't thrown it yet.
hoping it'll be good for my ez distance FH flat rip disc

anyone still throw this?
i just got a 150g randomly, haven't thrown it yet.
hoping it'll be good for my ez distance FH flat rip disc

Yep.

I bag a 151 Nikola LE. It has plenty of stability for most of my overstable needs. I used to bag a Resistor, or Fireball, but I my minimalist setup likes having something that can get some distance as well.

Yep.

I bag a 151 Nikola LE. It has plenty of stability for most of my overstable needs. I used to bag a Resistor, or Fireball, but I my minimalist setup likes having something that can get some distance as well.

so you use it for distance forehands?
on flat ground?

so you use it for distance forehands?
on flat ground?

I'm not really a forehand thrower. I'll use it as needed, but I'm always going BH off the tee. What little I have thrown FH with it though, has been able to take some torque, while still holding the line fairly well. My FH distance is not much, maybe 275 at best.

I really like the Tesla, but it overlapped a good bit with the Volt, and once the Photon came out, which I really really like, I just stopped carrying a Tesla.

It should be a good FHer, nice and flat. @ 150ish, should flick real nice.

I got a sparkle Tesla in the 160s and it's kind of a dud. Doesn't glide at all compared to my N Tesla and doesn't seem to go very far. It's really flat and the PLH looked like it might be beefy but it's just stable. Anybody else experienced something similar?

Of the two Tesla I've had one was as you describe, just a stable disc that doesn't hold up to power, and if underpowered it hooks up a ton. The other had some dome and flew like a Wraith... kind of.

I got a sparkle Tesla in the 160s and it's kind of a dud. Doesn't glide at all compared to my N Tesla and doesn't seem to go very far. It's really flat and the PLH looked like it might be beefy but it's just stable. Anybody else experienced something similar?

All tesla besides ones below 145g ive had were flat but still nice OS flight. Maybe you suck at throwing? Couple odd extra beef ones around 4 sure.

Last edited:
It's not beefy, typical straight to fade. It's just really short and glideless. Maybe you suck at reading?

It's not beefy, typical straight to fade. It's just really short and glideless. Maybe you suck at reading?

So one tesla for some reason doesnt fly like 1000+ made maybe bc of flakes in the plate or wut? Yeah you make sense 4 sure.

All teslas Ive had from fission to neutron sparkle mix BS all fly OS until you get dome and under 155g

Last edited:
Someone's had too many brewskies with his lutefisk this evening...

Because it sucks or because it isn't popular?

Or because it ain't Ion or Volt and that's all you never ever need, slob my knob Trilogy bitches AMIRITE?

Because it sucks or because it isn't popular?

Or because it ain't Ion or Volt and that's all you never ever need, slob my knob Trilogy bitches AMIRITE?

No like i said you might need help when it comes to OS MVPS maybe the gyro is too much?

No like i said you might need help when it comes to OS MVPS maybe the gyro is too much?

And like I said about your lack of reading skills, it isn't an overstability problem. My Resistors fly like Comets compared to this Tesla.

Unrelated note, when did we get this? <3 This is a lame smiley. I do not <3 this.