• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

anyone know what the hamper is specifically for? was not very clear on what it's functional purpose was.

Zip the Octo up in there after a muddy/rainy/ect round for the car ride home. At least that's my best guess and I could have used one last night. I have some similar items from a buddy of mine that does custom sewing but nothing quite that fancy.

Zip the Octo up in there after a muddy/rainy/ect round for the car ride home. At least that's my best guess and I could have used one last night. I have some similar items from a buddy of mine that does custom sewing but nothing quite that fancy.

This. Its also just a really nice general use stuff sack

Last edited:
ah gotcha... thanks!

did anyone cop? the new color options look sexy as hell, particularly fond of the multi-cam and the neon

Yeah, I grabbed a gray one from him a month or so ago. I plan to use it for carrying my backup set of discs to tourneys. Much nicer than hauling them in a cardboard box or bringing another DG bag.
I think this is a great idea. Easy to do with a myriad of other "things". But, this is unique and specific. Very cool.
I like the innovation. Making some cool products for the hardcore disc golfer. I can dig it.

Ugh. Really want to pull the trigger but I have had so many extra expenses the last month. I really want this bag for am worlds and am worried if I don't get this releae I'll miss it

Yeah the hamper should come in good use for camping trips or muddy days to put anything in. I got on the preorder a month ago and snagged the black multi cam,it should ship this Friday or Monday! Super stoked about this bag .

Anyone who has PayPal,should check out the PayPal credit. If you're approved,you can get a credit line with them and anything over $99 ,they give you 6 months to pay off. Just an option to those who don't have the funds now.

I was able to get an order in as soon as the preorder went live. Grabbed a midnight blue along with a neon green. Since I am picky about the color discs I throw (pink drivers/blue mids), I got the blue one for myself as it should match my disc color combo well. I snagged a neon green for my other half. Gonna be a long month waiting! Guess I'll just have to deal with using my Golf Mahal for another month :)

I'm curious how many other Octothorpe owners currently, or previously owned Golf Mahals? For myself, knowing Levi was behind the Octothorpe was the main reason I started looking into the bag. After owning pretty much every high end bag on the market, the Golf Mahal was always my favorite. But I did really like the layout of my Grip A series. So I am SUPER excited for the Octo, as it appears to be the best of both worlds for me. I sold off both of my grip bags (A14 & C14) to help fund my purchase.

My other half currently sports a pink Grip C14, but always complains about the lack of storage (especially for tournaments) and constantly has to leave a disc or two behind that won't fit in the bag since she has started to outgrow it's capacity. She is going to love her new bag, I'm so excited for her!

He's also the reason is strongly considered this bag after owning the Mahal. I too liked the grip design aside from the lack of room in the side pockets,top pocket and snug main compartment. this is exactly what I have always wanted in terms of accesibility and room. I love the putter pocket and the rainfly mostly.

I spoke to Levi late last year and he was eager to get me over to the octo since I had been a longtime Mahal owner since 2011. (4different ones ) .

Purchased black/red. Would have liked gray/orange but that wasn't an option. Maybe that color is no longer available. I don't care though, the black/red looks pretty sick.

Ordered mine! I've had my eye on one ever since I first saw Levi's preview video of the prototype but the timing hadn't worked out. Glad i was finally able to get in on a run. Very excited to finally have what I'm sure is the best bag on the market

That's strange. Wonder why I didn't receive one?? I've gotten all the emails up till this point.

Got my email today. Have to wait another week. Stitching wasn't ready for the Sextothorpe in time. Sucks but I can wait it out one more week for this beast of a bag. They said they would throw in a belt for the inconvenience which is awesome because I was eyeballing those on Pounds site anyway.

Latest posts