• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

First round in the books and it was the most comfortable backpack I've ever had. It road great and different than my Mahal. Never felt like a big box on my back as it moved with my every move and fit flat against my back. Straps are very comfy and the discs all came out as easy as the videos had shown. I used it on a stool and off the stool and never had issues with it wanting to fall. I'm very impressed with the quality of the bag and color as well as the extra room I have for everything. The bladder works great too,I had no issues with pulling water from it and it stayed cool all round considering I didn't freeze it or add ice.

So far,I'm in love and can't wait to play more rounds with it.

Hey Booter, it was pretty hot that day... Any thoughts on how the bag felt against your back in the heat? The only negative I've heard about the Octothorpe is the lack of ventilation on the back.

I actually didn't have any issues sweating more because of it,but I can see some may have problems with how it sits against the back. I guess I will find out in the next few rounds if its an issue or not

Did ya hear about Ridge Roller partnering with LBbags to make a bag custom built for his backpack cart? That should be really interesting...but I don't think LBbags would make it "better" than his flagship bag the octothorpe.

But he'll probably make the best bag he can to fit the constraints of the cart (he has none for the Octo so it should be "better"). Levi doesn't seem like a half-assed kind of person.

I went to Buddha tree last weekend and quite a few people had the octothorpe. However one of them has had it for a while and said that its breaking down and the zippers are beginning to fall apart. Not sure if it's because his was a special run of all purple or what...

I went to Buddha tree last weekend and quite a few people had the octothorpe. However one of them has had it for a while and said that its breaking down and the zippers are beginning to fall apart. Not sure if it's because his was a special run of all purple or what...

This is the first I have heard of any Octo's having durability issues. I really hope this particular situation is a random fluke.

Anyone else order a Sextothorpe? Got an email last week saying they will be shipped by the end of the week but as of yesterday no tracking yet. If it doesn't get shipped soon I'll be looking at next week. Kind of a bummer....

Check your emails. They had a setback in production on the most recent run and will be shipping in late June.

I'm trying to be too mad about it, cuz stuff happens. At the same time "the week of june 20th" is getting dangerously close to Am Worlds, which is the whole reason I bought the bag in the first place.

Not sure how this relates to the sextothorpe.

Does anyone know if the hamper is waterproof/sealed?

It kinda looks very similar to a dry sack? (I use dry sacks for boating, scuba, or kayak trips) to keep cameras, phones, etc dry. on dry sacks, the top rolls down a bit to make a waterproof seal then clips together.

Or does the top not seal closed all the way?

Check your emails. They had a setback in production on the most recent run and will be shipping in late June.

I'm trying to be too mad about it, cuz stuff happens. At the same time "the week of june 20th" is getting dangerously close to Am Worlds, which is the whole reason I bought the bag in the first place.

Not sure how this relates to the sextothorpe.

Mine was from the original pre release and was supposed to be here around the 5th. Same time Booter got his. I received an email today saying it would be shipped today but never got tracking so I don't think it was. I can wait for a high quality hand made bag but it does suck waiting a month when you think you'll have it then having to wait two more weeks. It will be here soon enough (I hope).

It doesn't say if its waterproof. It I suppose I could check mine this afternoon of I don't forget. It closes up all the way. Probably could email Levi too if you need a definite answer

Does anyone know if the hamper is waterproof/sealed?

It kinda looks very similar to a dry sack? (I use dry sacks for boating, scuba, or kayak trips) to keep cameras, phones, etc dry. on dry sacks, the top rolls down a bit to make a waterproof seal then clips together.

Or does the top not seal closed all the way?

Finally got mine yesterday (well the bag at least, the rest is coming soon) and wow, the hype is real. Played a round today and I can already say it's the best bag I've ever used. I came from a Ranger and I miss the monstrous top pocket but that's it. Never had a bag with even close to as thick of fabric. The quality is second to none. The discs just slide in and out with ease especially the putters. Every pocket feels well thought out. It's very comfortable on your back and rides exactly where is supposed to. Big fan and I'm glad I made the purchase. I'll give an update after about a year of use and at least one winter.

These are pretty ok.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 156
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 135
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 130

Latest posts