• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Mine is scheduled to be here on Thursday[/bragging]

:D

Strauss, I'm gonna need to see some pics of your bag properly adorned with DM patches! ;)

Mine is scheduled to be here on Thursday[/bragging]

:D

Strauss, I'm gonna need to see some pics of your bag properly adorned with DM patches! ;)

What color did everyone get? I have myself a midnight blue on the way, and a neon green for the girlfriend.

Oh for sure! Although I think I may rock it for a week or so totally stock, before I start adding patches etc. But don't worry, pics will be posted! And thank you again! :hfive:

This bad boy just came in today..

L612HFt.jpg

What color did everyone get? I have myself a midnight blue on the way, and a neon green for the girlfriend.

I got the dark blue as well. I really loved some of the custom colors Levi has been posting on FB, there are some gnarly combos he picked out. I didn't really like any of the production colors tho other then blue.

I just placed an order for the Sextothorpe. Cannot wait.

I sold my Grip AX15 so I am having to use an Innova Hero that I won in a raffle at the last tourney I played in. It cannot come soon enough!!! The Hero backpack is SOOO uncomfortable. The rails they use on them hit you in the back while walking and it sags. I know they aren't in the same league, but I wasn't expecting the Hero to be that bad.

I can't wait to be using a nice bag again. I love the understated elegance of that grey and teal color combo. I wish the rainfly and stuff sack were grey with teal accents too, but I won't use them often anyways. This month/ month and a half is going to be really rough. I liked the Grip, but there were things that I didn't like which this bag solves for me. HURRY UP AND GET HERE!!!!!!

Welp.

4OMQIf28yTWPnQdi4ZxO7GoNlxNJypyh4uKBhK47wKDP_I8YFhXOeUlKFy5Uprw-yd5LBjQrkzyJiLEk-8uScIfVugrJhJO5Gh_345Whz1LYGADoUhihWzFjqjrhsqRtB3hdvxDKJiSl4XZdwNeaTPFVyD-HOsjXgciNmkO4Q4Nn41Ft2-qGJzwznxCRMZPxkPbRB2rsXD-I9ghdzXnQNJTpmFleDk0xe8DnVFcVcophUDxZ0KheKDYTFoPsOSspU_OuRhW_p1A8yX8ouLFUPQ270lXscfBMM8k_ml70cBDUmHRqsZhD2gd5FVl-4vkVl65igMJxFi4aNz3JD_gerSLYoiw4kBvJXk3GjdHzeY3rj5xmgwMrWOg2LQFqW6YuhfJpTByersDEf6K0LVhfrkuZCUn4sZ_gojr4JP2iaajAnfer4qtNyp19UEbLz0kWhW9OTP0bF5usfmvHCzOVTDnk7BHJpB-Vrvr_VExAV9QZjKM_kOonfeyMzM_a3wmcLLF3LIB2S-eQWV5Y7ZxNiHe18uR5SrAUSplGhjLuwfSxrSuNFwm6SoMCtTqmuHKfj334AcqJoCNMsUc0XbCQl62oWsvCrTo=w726-h785-no

I'm simply stunned at how nice this bag is. The fit and finish completely exceeded my expectations. I'm at a loss for words, other than to anyone who may be sitting on the fence about buying this bag, just do it. I seriously doubt you'll regret it!

Gonna take it out for some rounds and will report back soon to give it a full review. :thmbup:

I'm not a camo guy, and I LOVE my custom Octo, but that black camo is pretty sweet. As is the Sexton colors, but I don't really want someone else's picture on my bag...

I'm not a big camo guy either, but this bag is really striking. It's definitely more subtle than your regular camo or any of the other crazy variants. Plus, it should help hide dirt excellently.

I'm not a camo guy, and I LOVE my custom Octo, but that black camo is pretty sweet. As is the Sexton colors, but I don't really want someone else's picture on my bag...

I was initially not too excited about the logo as well. But I couldn't decide between the blue and my favorite color, teal. It was solely based on the (someone else's logo on my bag) not being my flavor. In the end, that gorgeous color scheme won out.

The way I see it, if it really bothers me, there are ways to remove embroidery safely, and if you don't want to permanently modify the bag, they also make circle patches from bands that I really like to cover it up.

The logo doesn't look gaudy on there and it is understated. Levi sent me a photo of the bag to reassure me. There isn't one on his website. I'll leave it stock for a while and decide what to do later if it is really bugging me.

2f42c186363d6ad44d26c387cc3d8c25.jpg

I see a lot of 12-18 month old rangers that are on their last legs.

Mine lasted exactly 3 years with 7-9 rounds per week. Other than playing every day, I cant imagine how you could wear that bag out in 18 months.

I bought another of the same.

Last edited:
Has anyone used the reversible camelbak with this bag? I ordered the bladder and it came with 2 plastic pieces and I can't figure out how they are supposed to be used....I feel dumb

Has anyone used the reversible camelbak with this bag? I ordered the bladder and it came with 2 plastic pieces and I can't figure out how they are supposed to be used....I feel dumb
One of them is a hanger for the bladder (the one that kinda looks like a hook), and the other is the magnetic base for the hose/nozzle. You just attach it onto the shoulder strap and there's a black magnetic tube attachment that secures the tube to the pack (the magnetic attachment should already be on the tube).

Hope that helps!

I was initially not too excited about the logo as well. But I couldn't decide between the blue and my favorite color, teal. It was solely based on the (someone else's logo on my bag) not being my flavor. In the end, that gorgeous color scheme won out.

The way I see it, if it really bothers me, there are ways to remove embroidery safely, and if you don't want to permanently modify the bag, they also make circle patches from bands that I really like to cover it up.

The logo doesn't look gaudy on there and it is understated. Levi sent me a photo of the bag to reassure me. There isn't one on his website. I'll leave it stock for a while and decide what to do later if it is really bugging me.

2f42c186363d6ad44d26c387cc3d8c25.jpg

The color combo is amazing. And the logo looks great too. Levi does such solid work.

One of them is a hanger for the bladder (the one that kinda looks like a hook), and the other is the magnetic base for the hose/nozzle. You just attach it onto the shoulder strap and there's a black magnetic tube attachment that secures the tube to the pack (the magnetic attachment should already be on the tube).

Hope that helps!

That is helpful.... Any chance you could post pictures? :)

Latest posts