• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Who's using a water bladder with this bag? Do you like using it? Pros/cons?

I use a bladder. Didn't think I would like it but have really come around. Only con for me is I had to train myself to drink while the pack in on. Initially, I kept setting the bag down and wanting a drink. The bag carries the wieght really well. I'd recommend for any Octo users.

Who's using a water bladder with this bag? Do you like using it? Pros/cons?

Pros: Water. Right there by your mouth. All the time. And no bumping your elbow on a water bottle. (Seriously, since I have started using a bladder I drink 2L per round without even thinking about it, which is awesome.)

Cons: Buy a water bladder. Occasionally cleaning it.

^ just as mattc said. Most of the time the bladder area stores my rainfly and tack cloth for rainy days. Even a beer or two if needed.

I am noticing that I use this bag more and more.
I also have a C14 that I would use most rounds and only carry the big bag on tourney days.
But I find myself preferring to have the extra room, for both discs and stuff.
Seems like I would always have 2 too many discs crammed into the c14

Levi, the owner of pound discgolf, was at the BSF this weekend, and I got to spend a quite a while talking to him off and on, both during a buddies round of golf, and at his booth.

He made a pretty sweet mod. to my Octothorpe bag.

He added a snap to the top on both sides, and made D-rings to hook my towels to, that will go on them.

This fixes one of my only complaints about the original run of bags

Attachments

• 20160612_210830.jpg
    20160612_210830.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 130
  • 20160612_210818.jpg
    20160612_210818.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 20160612_210853-1.jpg
    20160612_210853-1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 112
That's awesome mattc! Now your bag is essentially up to date with the current run.

Speaking of which, I ordered myself one back at the end of April during the pre order which were supposed to ship beginning of June. Shortly after ordering, we all got emails from Levi saying there was a delay that was going to push the shipping back to June 21st. Now being a week away, I'm wondering how on schedule he is. I'm really looking forward to my new bag, and as the time gets closer, the more impatient I'm getting lol. Just keeping my fingers crossed that the bags are still on schedule.

He was telling me about his plans for a both a bigger and smaller bag.
Can't wait to see the smaller bag when he gets it out.

Oh I know it will, but it doesn't stop me from becoming impatient lol.

Yeah I'm beyond antsy in my pantsy about getting my bag in. I've had my eye on it since he unveiled the protos. We will have them soon!

Happy day! Got my octo tracking number today. Sad day, it's going to take a week to get here.

Happy day! Got my octo tracking number today. Sad day, it's going to take a week to get here.

1. Find a concrete wall.
2. Run full steam, head first, into said wall.
3. Wake up in 7 days to find your Octo on your doorstep.
4. Get out there and frolf, Brau.

Latest posts