• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

Ugh, left the house for work at 230. UPS delivery notification came at 245. GGGRRR...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HaSuDZDLh5M&spfreload=10

Love this bag. Very happy I chose it. Can't wait to get it. The color really pops when you open the sides. Beautiful!
Interesting that Nate's bag is laid out the mirror opposite of my bag, with the water bottle holder/side pockets, etc flipped around. I tend to carry my bag over my left shoulder which leaves the water bottle pocket to bang into my lower back if I'm carrying my large Hydro Flask in there. Just a small complaint, but thought it was interesting that the layout for Nate's bag would eliminate that issue for me personally. ;)

That is helpful.... Any chance you could post pictures? :)
Sure. I'll try to grab some for you.

Well after waiting till just after 5pm, I decided to head to the course without my new Octo. Well as luck would have it, as soon as I arrived at the course I got the notification that my package was delivered! :doh:

So back home I went to get my new bag! Was able to switch everything over, take a few pictures, and get 9 holes in before dark.

Absolutely BLOWN away by the Octo! I simply cannot get over how light and comfortable the bag feels. I was expecting greatness, and this bag FAR exceeded my expectations! With the Octo carrying all the same stuff that was in my Golf Mahal including a filled 40oz Hydroflask, the Octo was lighter than the Mahal WITHOUT the filled Hydroflask. That is a BIG difference in weight, considering how heavy that bottle is when full.

Also got the rainfly, but haven't taken any pictures yet with it on the bag. But it is a fine piece of work itself.

Anyway enough chatter, onto a couple pics. I will post some more when I finish processing them...

IMG_5293 by strauss95, on Flickr
IMG_5290 by strauss95, on Flickr

Checking out this thread after Um... was raving about his. I will definitely be keeping an eye out for the small version if/when it comes.

Supposed to be a wash out today. Heavy rain by the time I get done work, so no disc golf for me today. Just may have to get my patches installed on the Octo instead! Another picture to add to the thread...

IMG_5295 by strauss95, on Flickr

So stoked to finally have my octo. Spend a solid 2 hours playing with it in the living room last night. Haven't taken it into the wild yet, but I will and I'm sure it will hold up great. I am a very happy camper.

Just realized I didn't post up any pictures of my fiance's Octo! I took these real quick right when we got them. First picture is fresh out of the box after taking the rain flies off, and the second after we both loaded them up with our discs etc.

The neon green is sharp! At first I was actually jealous of her color choice when we first saw them, but as the night wore on my color grew on me. The bright green fits her well, as she loves bright colors, so I'm really happy for her. She absolutely loves her's as well. She is coming from a Grip C14 and was out of room, so she is pumped to be able to finally carry everything she has wanted to.

2016-06-28_03-50-25 by strauss95, on Flickr
2016-06-28_03-50-50 by strauss95, on Flickr

I seen the green on display at the BSF
Looks really good

Yeah the green is sharp in person! Pictures don't do it justice, everyone that has seen it in person has loved the color.

I think my blue color would look KILLER if the zippers were the same bright green instead of the lighter blue. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my color choice, but that neon green is SICK!

Yeah the green is sharp in person! Pictures don't do it justice, everyone that has seen it in person has loved the color.

I think my blue color would look KILLER if the zippers were the same bright green instead of the lighter blue. Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE my color choice, but that neon green is SICK!

I was thinking that your blue bag would be better with the darker blue zippers that came on my black bag.

But it doesn't matter what color they are, these are some really great bags

Has anyone heard any word on the end of July shipment pre-orders going out on time? Really tired of playing without a backpack! =) The closer it gets, the longer it feels!

Has anyone heard any word on the end of July shipment pre-orders going out on time? Really tired of playing without a backpack! =) The closer it gets, the longer it feels!

I've been informed that this latest batch will most likely ship next Weds.

Latest posts