• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Bag company LBBAGS

please post pics :D
I'll be receiving it at work,so I will post pics on my lunch break :)

Got my email today. Have to wait another week. Stitching wasn't ready for the Sextothorpe in time. Sucks but I can wait it out one more week for this beast of a bag. They said they would throw in a belt for the inconvenience which is awesome because I was eyeballing those on Pounds site anyway.

That's cool of them. I thought u remember seeing someone post about a delay with the sextothorpe embroidery.

That's cool of them. I thought u remember seeing someone post about a delay with the sextothorpe embroidery.

Originally it was just a wait on the embroidery for the hamper and rain fly. The bag was supposed to be ready and shipped last Friday or Monday. They were then going to ship the hamper and fly separate when they were done. Now it's the wait on the bag too.

Saw Nikko carrying an Octo @ GBO. It was a nice forest green color with his flylife logo on the front. Looked pretty sweet.

First impressions: beautiful bag,amazing quality and fits better than my Mahal! Levi sent it ready to go,it came in the hamper and the octofly on along with the pak already in and strapped up. The first round will be today in some beautiful 86° weather.

All you guys getting your first Octo are going to love it. I have one of the first run ones and cant say enough good things about it. Everyone that has tried it on cant believe how good it feels on the back.

Got to say I love the new logo better.

First impressions: beautiful bag,amazing quality and fits better than my Mahal! Levi sent it ready to go,it came in the hamper and the octofly on along with the pak already in and strapped up. The first round will be today in some beautiful 86° weather.
How well does it hold 9-12 discs? Is everything just laying down? Do discs fall over? Is there a divider in case you are not filling bag completely full? I only carry a full load during competition so I personally wouldn't even be filling it up 90% of rounds.

How well does it hold 9-12 discs? Is everything just laying down? Do discs fall over? Is there a divider in case you are not filling bag completely full? I only carry a full load during competition so I personally wouldn't even be filling it up 90% of rounds.

Don't you think it's Pretty severe overkill to only carry 9-12 discs in this bag?

Don't you think it's Pretty severe overkill to only carry 9-12 discs in this bag?
Don't you think it's overkill to carry 18-23 discs during a casual round when you only throw 9-12 like 80% of the players on a course during an everyday round?

Don't you think it's overkill to carry 18-23 discs during a casual round when you only throw 9-12 like 80% of the players on a course during an everyday round?

Yeah absolutely. That's what my C series grip is for. My octo is mostly for Am worlds and tournaments in general.

I'm just saying that if it were *me* personally and I was looking for one bag to do everything with I don't think I would want a bag this big.

Yeah absolutely. That's what my C series grip is for. My octo is mostly for Am worlds and tournaments in general.

I'm just saying that if it were *me* personally and I was looking for one bag to do everything with I don't think I would want a bag this big.
Agreed

im in the same boat. my grip is for normal rounds. I run the octo for tournements and rainy days when storage of extra towels is really a must have.

There's a divider on top for the putters, why not on bottom? Putting one in is only going to expand their potential client base.

I have a custom cooler that holds four 12 oz beers in the main pocket and reduces the space by about 6 discs. Perfect for casual rounds.

There's a divider on top for the putters, why not on bottom? Putting one in is only going to expand their potential client base.

could prob ask him to add one for you custom made. not sure how much that'd run though

It's interesting this mindset. I understand wanting all your arsenal for tournaments and the grip mini for casual. But who wants to carry all that weight, ESPECIALLY for a tournament round? Interesting approach.

Anyway. Bags pretty slick. I want to see one in the wild, in person.

And then take it home...

It's interesting this mindset. I understand wanting all your arsenal for tournaments and the grip mini for casual. But who wants to carry all that weight, ESPECIALLY for a tournament round? Interesting approach.

It's a balancing act really. I had a flak 4 last year for the same purpose and got rid of it because the extra weight was wearing me out. The problem is that my C14 is entirely too small for tournaments as far as storage goes. I just can't comfortably fit the nessicary extra stuff for tournaments in it. I don't expect to be loading my octo down disc wise. Probably 20-22ish.

Latest posts