• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

New Putter Help - pleasssseeee

Yes that is the plan.

Well when I buy these putters tomorrow I will have a better idea on which one to go with. :clap:

I do plan on sticking my ponytail inside the putter and connecting to it like my "avatar" and then Ken Climo will connect his ears to my ears and we will produce ear disc golfing spawn.
So who's the lucky putter?

So who's the lucky putter?

Well I plan on trying this method out on several. At least 5.

JK Aviar
Voodoo
Magnet

All for sure. I'm reading here to figure out the rest.

JK Aviar too floppy
Voodoo Godly
Magnet Junk

I really do think the VooDoo is best feeling putter I've ever made love to, er, I mean putted with. Try a Warlock too, they ain't bad. I definitely second or third or whatever the "keep it in the overstable" dept. So, try a Challenger and a Wiz too.

JK Aviar too floppy
Voodoo Godly
Magnet Junk

I really do think the VooDoo is best feeling putter I've ever made love to, er, I mean putted with. Try a Warlock too, they ain't bad. I definitely second or third or whatever the "keep it in the overstable" dept. So, try a Challenger and a Wiz too.

Omega SS??? What about that one?

You should get a birdie....

so you'll..

get more birdies...

*wipes drool away from chin*

D-Birdie.jpg

You should get a birdie....

so you'll..

get more birdies...

*wipes drool away from chin*

D-Birdie.jpg

Already have 9 in the bag and everybody knows Birdies get you Eagles and Eagles get you Birdies. And Rocs get you,.... ummm rocks?

You could always putt with a Star Max. I hear all the pro players are doing it...

i did the same thing recently. bought a flx challenger, soft magnet, sss magic. ended up loving the magic, its my 'putting only' disc. i decided jump putts were gonna be for hyzer putts or jump putts and that my magnet is for when i need a disc to stop right away on the ground. like someone said earlier, whatever disc u cant stop thinking about ur gonna grab when u gotta putt, is the one for u.