• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Dye Question Thread

BUMPn this to the top. Alot of noobs joint the dye ranks an be sure to ask questions in here if they haven't already been answered

is it safe to leave vinyal on a disc for about a week? i cut my vinyal and stuck it on about a week ago but couldnt get to the store to get some dye. it has been in my room with no extreme temperatures. if i dye it in the next few days will it still be like normal

rub down the edges with a card or whatever you use .. reburnish
should be fine this just makes sure the edges haven't curled up allowing any bleeds

okay thank you very much guys. i plan to make a callaway golfball on a white disc. it will look like this... i hope it turns out that good but with my luck it wont *fingers crossed*

havaball_golf.jpg

Discraft Rainbow Stamp Removal

So I have a white ESP disc with a rainbow stamp, with especially deep vibrant colors. I know Innova Rainbow stamps leave a yellow stain behind, so are Discraft rainbow stamps any different?
Also, if it will stain, I may just work around it, but will masking over it pull up the rainbow color?

okay thank you very much guys. i plan to make a callaway golfball on a white disc. it will look like this... i hope it turns out that good but with my luck it wont *fingers crossed*

havaball_golf.jpg

very cool I've been thinking of doing the same type, was gonna go with the nike swoosh, callaway makes more sense.. let me know how it turns out!

I didn't know there was white RIT, there's a bleaching agent that pretends to be white, but it's not an actual dye. Only way to get white on a disc is to start with a white disc.

I don't use one but from what I have seen the US cutter is a popular model, entry level around $250. Google 'em to find it.

i have liquid rit...does that work? i have tried it and it hasn't worked at all...am i doing something wrong, i think i left it on there for about 20 mins.

Latest posts