• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Noobie Question Thread (Dumb Questions answered here)

I've made it through the 1st 100 pages of this thread in 2+ days, but I sure don't have enough recreationals to finish it this week. Have bookmarked 20+ links[including this one] for all the info I've found. Thank you all, and for the laughs.
And I've been playing 9+ years, and have hit the top, sides, pole, and chains and don't yet have an ace, but by god I'll not go to the shortest hole and empty my bag at the basket to get one. Otherwise know as a "cubby ace". I believe he's over 1000 now---just disgusting.

Each person that votes for your reviews counts towards a unique voter, but each vote count towards your helpful ratio. Let's say that I gave you a thumbs up for two of your reviews. Both those thumbs up count toward your positive feedback criteria, but you would only increase your unique voter count by one because I'm only one person (but I eat like two).

Does that help?

It's also the toughest criterion for reaching diamond, almost all 10 of the current diamond trs had well over 1000 helpful votes before they got their 300th unique voter.

Each person that votes for your reviews counts towards a unique voter, but each vote count towards your helpful ratio. Let's say that I gave you a thumbs up for two of your reviews. Both those thumbs up count toward your positive feedback criteria, but you would only increase your unique voter count by one because I'm only one person (but I eat like two).

Does that help?

Yes, thanks bcr!

How do you leave Itrader feeback for a disc that i bought and recieved?

Go to the persons public profile on the top right of the page you should see a mumber you can click that number and it will bring you to the feedback page. Towards the top of the page on the left there will be a button to click It says something like submit feedback. Click that and you should be able to figure out the rest.

You get a pm about it. On your social profile there's a little arrow next to "friends", if you click that then click infractions you can see any you've received.

Whew, 200 pages in! More great info, interrupted by Top of the Hops Brewfest in Biloxi this weekend.
Favorite linked thread: Frolf4lyfe/Rabbit Flats #9.:popcorn: Discs I need: Leopard, Buzzz, Meteor.:cool: Trends I'm adopting: Building own basket, discing down.:thmbup: Thanks again, all!

Splain to me again why I throw straight to start and then crash hard left. RHBH.

Innova Leopard DX 150g getting beat in
Innova Star TL 170ishg fairly new
Discraft Stalker Elite Z 175-176g new

250-270' is usual good D. 300' is max D.

It's not all the time but once it starts it's on like stink. Usually on drives. Had a bad case of it today. No wind to blame. I do notice I also start that nose up / high flying crap at the same time.

Innova Leopard DX 150g getting beat in
Innova Star TL 170ishg fairly new
Discraft Stalker Elite Z 175-176g new

250-270' is usual good D. 300' is max D.

It's not all the time but once it starts it's on like stink. Usually on drives. Had a bad case of it today. No wind to blame. I do notice I also start that nose up / high flying crap at the same time.

None of those discs are even close to being meathooks out of the box, so I'm going to guess nose angle issues. If you want a more detailed diagnosis, post a detailed description of your throw/technique or (better yet) a video in the Form Analysis forum.

Latest posts