• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five questions -

1) when was Nate Sexton quietly removed from the site being listed as a team member? I'm guessing it was awhile ago now and makes sense with his Innova contract. It seems like good cross branding to have him listed or Jerm for that matter since they use the P2 and a few other DM molds.

2) Does the new P3x have a bead? From the videos posted of Erno throwing the new mold looks like you made a disc that will compete with the Zone!

3) Can we get Sexton DD's with a similar looking stamp to the McBeth Pdx?

4) Have you ever thought of making a mini stamp run of your old art work? I'm thinking slightly bigger than your mini shield stamps. It would be sick to have a some s-line DD's with a mini hysteria stamp off center or something like that - imagine what the x-outs would look like :D

5) Can I be a consultant for an FDx mold? (only slightly kidding lol) I will work for free - just need something to help fill my fairway utility spot!

Last edited:
I see Sexton on Innova's team page but not Discmania's.

I also see that Avery Jenkins is listed for both Innova and Discmania

Nate and Jerm were talking about the sponsorship in a recent video. While they are still allowed to use all Innova family brands (Discmania, Hyzerbomb, Millennium) the companies did not continue the dual-sponsorship. So, they are both only Innova sponsored, even though they throw P2s, PDs, ect.

you ever thought of making a mini stamp run of your old art work? I'm thinking slightly bigger than your mini shield stamps. It would be sick to have a some s-line DD's with a mini hysteria stamp off center or something like that - imagine what the x-outs would look like :D

thats a great idea! side note, i like to call my fd2 the hyena and would love to see a throw back horror stamp for that mold.

Can I be a consultant for an FDx mold? (only slightly kidding lol) I will work for free - just need something to help fill my fairway utility spot!

fdx= anhyzer top + jls bottom :D

Dear Discmania. Please make Swirly
S-Line TD's Make em' NOT super domey, fairly firm and 175g.......to get the flight 10/5/-1.5/1

I have a STD (haha yeah) that flies great like that, but I got another one that is softer and flippier. Swirly line of these would be awesome. Slightly understable control driver.

For $40 you can get a used 2nd Run FD. That's what you're looking for.

OH I know, haha they need to make a run that is a little stable, not much more, just a tiiiiinge.

I have a Max weight C- Glow and its pretty darn nice. Its actually almost TOO LONG for my fairways its so buttery and glidey. FD was a great mold tho, love it.

Just got my new Retro stamp P3. Love it, very clean feeling in the hands, flys super nice and great feel. Can I expect more of this in future C-line runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well

Attachments

• IMG_6333.jpg
    IMG_6333.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6334.jpg
    IMG_6334.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 56
Two of those proto md4 have surfaced on FB and Jussi confirmed the actual MD4 will be much different in look/feel than the one pictured there.

S-Line TD's Make em' NOT super domey, fairly firm and 175g.......to get the flight 10/5/-1.5/1

I have a STD (haha yeah) that flies great like that, but I got another one that is softer and flippier. Swirly line of these would be awesome. Slightly understable control driver.

you need some of the older rush stamped std's, all of the oranges,pinks and whites i ever owned were exactly what you describe,aside from the swirl part.

Just got my new Retro stamp P3. Love it, very clean feeling in the hands, flys super nice and great feel. Can I expect more of this in future C-line runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they flatter than regular c-lines?

Five questions -

2) Does the new P3x have a bead? From the videos posted of Erno throwing the new mold looks like you made a disc that will compete with the Zone!

What videos are you talking about?

Firm Rush stamp white and blues are the most stable with sharper fade out of all the s-line TD's I've tried. I have tried one pink that is flippy and a few reds that were flippy as well. Compared to a roadrunner which slowly fades after the turn, S-TD's have sharper fade even when flippy. I believe some of the mini-stamp STDs are old runs from the rush stamp days. I also have a few mini-shield bright green and blues that are a little softer with more dome that are stable but with out the sharper fade at the end. All are great discs and I throw them tons. In my bag I have two 171 firm white rush stamps (one newer for straight and one beat for flippy lines) and a red 168 pat# S-pd for overstable. I love this slot in my bag. I also carry an overstable flat champ thunderbird for side arms. If they make Swirl-TD's I hope they are as stable and stiff as the older rush runs.

discmania posted a video on instagram of erno doing a 360 throw on an anny with the new px3

which discmania account? I can't find it in all their accounts.. discmaniatour, discmaniastore, discmaniadiscs, discmaniacombine or teamdiscmania??

I mainly just want to see the profile compared to the regular p3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts