• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Discmania piss off Innova/Infinite Discs? I went on Infinite Discs to see what was available for Discmania. Nadda.....nothing shows up at all. If you click on any other brand, it brings up a list of their discs and whether they are out of stock or not. You can even get details on all the discs, including the out of stock ones. But, an empty page for Discmania.

Could it be that Discmania didn't send Infinite Discs any Meta Tilts to sell and Infinite Discs is punishing them?

Did Discmania piss off Innova/Infinite Discs? I went on Infinite Discs to see what was available for Discmania. Nadda.....nothing shows up at all. If you click on any other brand, it brings up a list of their discs and whether they are out of stock or not. You can even get details on all the discs, including the out of stock ones. But, an empty page for Discmania.

Could it be that Discmania didn't send Infinite Discs any Meta Tilts to sell and Infinite Discs is punishing them?

Discmania is literally the first manufacturer listed on the tabs on the top of their home page, and they have plenty of listed discs, including the Tilt.

https://infinitediscs.com/category/Discmania

Discmania is literally the first manufacturer listed on the tabs on the top of their home page, and they have plenty of listed discs, including the Tilt.

https://infinitediscs.com/category/Discmania

I know they are listed. But every time I clicked on it today, nothing Discmania shows up. I clicked on other manufacturers and it showed that manufacturer's discs.

Now, however, Discmania's page is showing up again.

The new P2's must be pretty darn good copies of the originals based off of how well Eagle was putting with them at DGLO.

Yep. I'll add that Eagle played that Pro-am invitational last week and blamed new putters for a couple of misses. Apparently he dialed it in for the win.

Additionally, Discmania could make a fortune selling Kyle Klein shirts when the discs are out of stock. Better yet, make Eagle shirts with a strike-through Eagle's name, and Kyle's written in.

Last edited:
Any of yall that missed out on a Tilt...Discraft released some Sparkle Machete that you won't be able to throw.

Under $25. ;)

I just sold most of my used Discmania discs and bought a cart for free with the proceeds.

Funny way of putting it. I would say you liquified some of your assets and bought something else.

I have also sold most of my not-in-the-bag Discmania discs (that I havent received thanks to being sponsored. my morals dont stratch that far. I give them away if I want to get rid of em). Today was probably the last three. All pretty beat in but still 150-200% increase for what I originally paid for them. The market is crazy. Time to sell.

I just want some mutants, and to maybe try out a splice as a complement to sexton firebird

I really want to throw the Splice. It feels good in the hand. But I don't want to throw my Primal edition and ruin its value. When will we be seeing the stock runs?

Funny way of putting it. I would say you liquified some of your assets and bought something else.

I have also sold most of my not-in-the-bag Discmania discs (that I havent received thanks to being sponsored. my morals dont stratch that far. I give them away if I want to get rid of em). Today was probably the last three. All pretty beat in but still 150-200% increase for what I originally paid for them. The market is crazy. Time to sell.

I should say the profits paid for the cart essentially, since the discs went up in value. So in a way, the cart was free. I did have to do some work like take pics and ship discs (PITA) so, not really free either in that sense.

I really want to throw the Splice. It feels good in the hand. But I don't want to throw my Primal edition and ruin its value. When will we be seeing the stock runs?

it would be really nice if there was a thread online where we could ask a representative from Discmania questions like that, and receive a somewhat timely answer

doesn't look weekly to me. how long do you think I should expect to wait for a response?
This thread is also 7 years old now...

To answer your question, over the past month, Discmania has responded on:

June 23
June 24
June 25
July 15
July 19

I'm sure we will get some responses within a week or so. I appreciate everything they do for us by answering questions for us on here. Other manufacturers aren't doing the same.

It's a disc. Have fun throwing it. You won't put kids through college selling it. You might eventually sell it for enough to buy a cart (or so I've heard :D)

I'm sure we will get some responses within a week or so. I appreciate everything they do for us by answering questions for us on here. Other manufacturers aren't doing the same.

that would be cool. I just would like to buy and throw a splice, or know when I can expect to be able to do that :)

Any chance the DD2 makes a comeback? That's the disc for me.

Funny you mention that...

June 23, 2020 - A retooled DD2 was approved by the PDGA. However, we never saw that newly tooled disc get released. Maybe Discmania will comment what happened there (besides the obvious that it wasn't a priority to get molded from Innova at the time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts