• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been moved and seconded (and thirded) that the question on the adoption of the motion that DiscMania FD2 be run in S-Line plastic. As many as are in favor, say 'Aye'

And all the stuff he ^^ wants!!!!

Wish list: S CD2, S FD2, S MD, S P1x

I would like to thank the committee for letting me third the notion so as to make absolutely certain to the powers that be, that we the people....

Nah, who are we kidding, this is gonna turn into a support group real fast.

Although the speed\slot could make sense, I doubt it would be the Cd3. I don't see a slow driver with turn as something their pros need or will bag and that isn't make it a priority. Then again I have been wrong before so only time will tell.

Almost looks like it has a hard ridge in the flight plate.

If it feels a PD but flys like a whppet\max\insert goofy overstable utility disc it would make sense. But I think the call out to the pd was more along the lines of it's flagship status and the fact that it's in alot of pros bags.

p2\md3\fd\pd\pd2 in different flavors and stages of wear is already an extremely well rounded simple bag.

Get a g- line CD-2. It's basically a Valk. Great for hyzer flips.

Second the G CD2. Great winter disc for me - hyzer flips and comes back. I have a new stamp S TD and I have to throw it flat or slight anny or it's not getting near the turn I want. I'm sure it'll work in over time.

Although the speed\slot could make sense, I doubt it would be the Cd3. I don't see a slow driver with turn as something their pros need or will bag and that isn't make it a priority. Then again I have been wrong before so only time will tell.

Almost looks like it has a hard ridge in the flight plate.
Hold up...did you mean to post this here or in the "speculate your heart out about DM's new mold" thread? Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.