• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S line I can see beating into something like that, but the cs i imagine would take forever. 2nd runs should not be impossible or stupid expensive to find if you can stomach less than max weight. I quickly built my stack to 5 and that should do.

Omgawsh five 2nd runs?!
I have 4 and I feel like if I never lose the one I'm throwing it would last until the plastic itself degrades. Such tuff discs.
Stockpile overkill.

Salty, no joke I just did around a $200 order and I didn't get any, someone in shipping dropped a watermelon jolly rancher in the box though. :D

only 1? i hope you get 3 next time, and a shield sticker. order again ;)

Any chance of a D-line PD? After how well received the DX Thunderbird was, I think a run of PDs in that same stiff plastic would be awesome.

A D-line PD would be nice. I bet they would bomb when new. I also having them in D-line would help with mold minimalism.

Last edited:
I've been saving my money for something!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 57
Is everyone else loving the c line cd2 as much as I am? Even as more of a power thrower, I hardly burn this disc over and it holds incredibly straight lines. Love them. Great compliment to a PD

Is everyone else loving the c line cd2 as much as I am? Even as more of a power thrower, I hardly burn this disc over and it holds incredibly straight lines. Love them. Great compliment to a PD

Yup! I got the first run C-CD2 and it is just amazingly neutral disc even with full power shots. Certainly one of my most used driver on holes ranging from 325-400feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.