• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Official Ask Discmania Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
which discmania account? I can't find it in all their accounts.. discmaniatour, discmaniastore, discmaniadiscs, discmaniacombine or teamdiscmania??

I mainly just want to see the profile compared to the regular p3.

Nevermind.. found it. I just want to see the disc honestly. It's probably the harp they have wanted.

Just got my new Retro stamp P3. Love it, very clean feeling in the hands, flys super nice and great feel. Can I expect more of this in future C-line runs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also just got my first ace today with that bad boy. Will they be available in retail outlets ever?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any plans on releasing the CD2 in standard S-line? I absolutely LOVE my Swirly S-line CD2's, and would love to at least see them produced in standard S-line.

This has got to be my top want from Discmania also. S-line Cd2's are amazing and a disc I wish I had decided to add to my bag long before I did. But finding good looking, easy to see Swirly ones is tough.....Standard s-line would make that easier

I want to see CD2s and CD3s in S-Line. They both are nice straight fliers and S-Line would make for easier cycling to pair with a PD or PDx and FD3. This and something between a PD2 and the DDx or a version of one of the two of them and my distance drivers could be all Discmania. S-FD2s as well would turn my drivers all to Discmania. MD4 in C and P as well as a slightly more OS P1x (P2x?) and I could go all DM.

Yes! S FD2!
The S Line is by far my favorite plastic and it's kept me from ordering some of these molds because I can't grip C Line that well.

I'll give you $25 right now for a pink S P1x

Still have $25 ready if you ship me a Pink S Line P1x!

Bet you feel silly now that the Colt is out in Star plastic already... ever look across the street :rolleyes:

I guess now that I just stocked up on a half dozen G Lines for a perfect winter bag, I'll take a GP1x to go with the rest...

But also an S Line too

$$$

"V-Tech Greater Gator"

"GG" "VGG" "VGM" "GMx"

Oh... And use "real" S-Line plastic :)

Have you tried an FD2? I don't use them (until S Line happens) but that was supposed to be the 2nd run copy (and readily available)

And all the stuff he ^^ wants!!!!

Wish list: S CD2, S FD2, S MD, S P1x

It hits in S line plastic, I'm buying three to start.

S Line Plastic.

Dear Disc Mania Santa(s),

For Christmas I'd like,

S Line FD2
S Line P1X
S Line FD1 (8/5/0/2)
Guessing the MD4 will replace the GM, so I'll add it here again... in S Line
S Line P3 (solid colors)

PS if you only have pink SLine plastic that's just fine.

How about some boring old pink S Line P1x

I had $25 on the table for one a long way back but that's dwindling with my patience :)

I'm just here to ask for S Line Plastic (NOT SWIRLY!)

Why Discmania doesn't run all their molds in standard production S-line still confuses me. I really wish they could ramp up their production, at least to produce all their current molds in their standard plastic choices.

But really though, S-line CD2's please!!

I've seen the pictures of the prototype MD4. It looked super domey & had a bead. I heard (on here) that the final release of the MD4 won't be that prototype. I hope they make the MD4 FLAT & BEADLESS. We don't need another Gator.

Discmania Support Reply

I usually throw 168's with mild dome. Would I be able to find one of those, and hows the stability of the current run?

The stability of the current stock run is rather flat and the overall feel of the disc is a bit more gummy than before. We have found these to be our favorite ones so far and truly make for a long flying PD2. Unfortunately, the weights we got in these ones are all max weight. What you do need to look out for, though, are the lighter ones that we have sold primarily with the Mini Huk logo on them. Those lighter ones have a considerable dome and are a bit stiffer than the rest. That entire run was in fact stiffer and domier than what we have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts