• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Just lovely---is that Hobbs Farm? I was in Newnan again this Christmas and chose to play some new stuff southeast of there instead of going back to Hobbs, and only afterwards realized what a terrible decision I'd made. :(
4th basket at Oregon Park. I live a mile away and play it all the time, but honestly it's not one of the must-play courses around here. It's fine, nothing wrong with it but nothing to blow you away either.

8af5d5dcb43dee43ab5934c7948aa48d.jpg

Looking north across not2b's fairway this afternoon. Dayuum what a nice day![emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've played a number of Houck courses and Hobbes is my favorite. What a stellar course.

I'd love to see a Houck course in WI or MN....

I've played Hobb's and Rock Ridge in Pittsboro, NC, both Houck courses. I like Hobb's but love Rock Ridge. [emoji106][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love watching the Pros play that hole. That was my #17 in the Best of DGPT holes contest.
It's one of the most appealing homes on a pretty spectacular course.

So much fun to watch pros throw that hole. Wind is often a factor and it's so open and so massive, there are plenty ways to play that hole. Most of the trouble comes in the firm of brush a around the hill up to the green, or the OB off the tee (implemented in 2019 for the DGPT).

You know what is awesome about this photo?

That auger! Did you rent that? What is called exactly?

The town rented it.
I've seen some people refer to it as a Dingo. Our club rented a similar one that had a stump grinding attachment on it. It's really compact so it'll get out to locations that a tractor cannot reach.

Latest posts