• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Recently unearthed relic. Ann Arbor League mini from 1995.

picture.php

XdcGl8q.jpg

hole 6, clement farm DGC in Haverhill MA

That day, I learned how bad I am at throwing at a downward angle

That is where the hippie dippie funk tossing pays. Simple hip ripper, pull hard directly into the meat line. No air under, straight up from your power. Be beaded to them chains.

Regards, Throb

The scary water carry on hole two at the brand new Englewood Florida course today. Sorry northern friends, I played today in shorts and a tee shirt.

picture.php

Just don't get your disc if it goes in the water... 'cause Florida.

I played on Dec 24th 2012 in Florida in a t-shirt. Sooo fun! I did get a disc from the water and was told so many times to never, ever do that again there.

Attribution on the photo to Gordon Hunt, on this one as well as the one at Stoney Hill on the previous page. Great pics Gordon. My tommy ended up 10 feet from the basket... on the other side of a Christmas tree. We used my partners shot. {:)

I'll be buying a white pine Christmas tree there, this weekend. I pick, I cut. I'm gonna have to think long and hard about which tree to bring home, to improve my chances of an ace on the hole, in the spring! I have actually come very close to an ace on this hole. And I witnessed a genuine ace on the previous hole last year. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

This past week I played 19 new courses which included my "unofficial" 500th course. I also surpassed uploading 5,000 photos to DGCR. I am the second person to reach the level of Diamond Shutterbug on DGCR. The only other Diamond Photographer is Tim G.

Here are some highlights:

0a17c1f8.jpg

media.php

be8ec1af.jpg

7f3e1c8c.jpg

5e756577.jpg

421febc7.jpg

Looks like it could be. Maybe a Black Mouse and Napa Skyline pic as well?

This is Tee 18 at Skyline Wilderness in Napa

5e756577.jpg

From Top to Bottom
Tee 6 Stafford Lake DGC, Novato
Tee 15 Lake Mendocino North, Ukiah
Hole 16 Lake Mendocino South, Ukiah
Tee 18 Skyline Wilderness, Napa
Hole 16 Gleneagles, San Francisco