• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Fossa stamped Leopard and mini. Also Bought a Fossa stamped Tern that is now pictured.

Y1VGeDV1yMNEB6YKNypyZj8tLBjos-PNflp-vx711t-wR-IrLVOEnh8v6EvkUXAIqpYOfrjKuYr_-Q0aJCTNxi41NgdLiwMjuF2s4tRL2hdZ-DJkNjOEWDcaLrGv0A-6jCkyJkKFymBcpAa1ISfCnImAD5zhhCvx-TT4P9miftyKj1gLx6NBDh_SCGzcBGSoLuJNoRZjXZblRZLL4oenWZRa2f4aaRAQJw4JisgUeAWs5qG7k6gER7AvnXHevtmWxej-8BWGDiknZY05-RBr2yHOe4CxQjJ1s15e0EFF9Sm6pnU1hNR6yiVV_rmKPi7H0lWl4RqKnIBtp74wfshJWlwOyg3rReWO-lxdcutzwuJWhT5aGgh-4uCqZ1eAo3MWv15NQ6bziPW3PuBQLpADRttCri5tDEWtSxjOWtuWVZgjOTXQ38SKFOUAVupcqIHusXRjGroD9zvYhmts85c1cCZ36nqkWWKOcuIHHCBJMdEruEo5bQ3ezDWZ0GYPwf4u_oVX7AzmqbHw17NOfFuXMRG3rKY807tFdCPzFrcKz1AIbA3WnkeqjeckOLCLA8bq7dRsBurLfFOlYq6M6VYclCqx53p1Kmg=w960-h540-no

after drooling in the proshop for months I finally pulled the trigger on these:

[FONT=&quot]Blizzard Champion Condor199-200 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]GStar Boss (White)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Star Tern Hannah Leatherman (Tour Series)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Star Destroyer Steve Brinster (Tour Series)[/FONT][FONT=&quot]173-175 grams [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Echo Star Destroyer Factory Second[/FONT]

and here they are (thread is no good w/o pics)
attachment.php

Attachments

• discs.jpg
    discs.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 230
I got this misprint pack and I'll post a photo of what I got. Now I kind of have an idea of what discs I prefer off of the innova number ratings. But Discraft doesn't have those. So for a begginer/intermediate player what ones should I try out first. And what ones should I stay away from?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 95
I got this misprint pack and I'll post a photo of what I got. Now I kind of have an idea of what discs I prefer off of the innova number ratings. But Discraft doesn't have those. So for a begginer/intermediate player what ones should I try out first. And what ones should I stay away from?
nice haul. I would say throw them all in a nice open grassy field & see what they do for you. if you want to learn good form, stick with the buzzes, stratus, heat, and undertaker before throwing the others. but throw whatever makes you have the most fun.

............if you want to learn good form, stick with the buzzes, stratus, heat, and undertaker before throwing the others. but throw whatever makes you have the most fun.

I agree with this advise. You might eventually move into the Avenger SS and then the Surge after a while, but I'd steer clear of the faster discs like the Nuke and Crank (except for throwing them for curiosities sake).

IMG_0057.jpg

173g Wiz S
172g Wiz Evo
147g Opaque PFN Champ Banshee
175g Magic S
173g Wiz SSS
150g Rhyno DX

Switched up to the Wiz for a while so got some new ones for practice. Bought the lightweight Banshee and Rhyno to season into BOMBERS!!

View attachment 59558

173g Wiz S
172g Wiz Evo
147g Opaque PFN Champ Banshee
175g Magic S
173g Wiz SSS
150g Rhyno DX

Switched up to the Wiz for a while so got some new ones for practice. Bought the lightweight Banshee and Rhyno to season into BOMBERS!!

Good looking discs. You appear to be ready for "Throw Pink" month in October...

As ever: JMHO, YMMV.

Good looking discs. You appear to be ready for "Throw Pink" month in October...

As ever: JMHO, YMMV.

HAHAHA! yah I get razzed for an all pink bag by friends and card mates when we play. However, 90% of my rounds are solo on a heavily wooded (underbrush) course and pink is the easiest for me to find. Quicker to find = lower scores and less frustration :D

I've never bought idye before, but I got a good deal on these. Wiped disc is also a wraith. Havnt decided how I want to dye it. Thunderbird are new for me so we will see if I like them.

Attachments

• 1474168635587-1449579048.jpg
    1474168635587-1449579048.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 59
I've never bought idye before, but I got a good deal on these. Wiped disc is also a wraith. Havnt decided how I want to dye it. Thunderbird are new for me so we will see if I like them.
I almost bought a Thunderbird yesterday to try out, but decided I needed more putters instead of more drivers. Please let us know how you like them.

I almost bought a Thunderbird yesterday to try out, but decided I needed more putters instead of more drivers. Please let us know how you like them.

They both flew exactly like a teebirds, but a little longer. Which I suppose is what they are for. Idk if they will find a spot in my bag. I usually just back off a wraith for that shot. I'll bring one out next round and see.

HAHAHA! yah I get razzed for an all pink bag by friends and card mates when we play. However, 90% of my rounds are solo on a heavily wooded (underbrush) course and pink is the easiest for me to find. Quicker to find = lower scores and less frustration :D

No complaint from me. I like brightly colored discs so I can see and find them. I throw all pink discs in October for Breast Cancer Awareness month, as well.

Just picked up my first Mako3! I had a terrible round the other day and was so upset i grounded myself to one disc till i clean up my act. :doh: Took it out this morning for my first ever one disc round. Very comfortable, excellent purchase. :)

Attachments

• 20160918_201928.jpg
    20160918_201928.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 38