• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

No pics, but just got some discs from Marshall Street. I picked up 1) a flag-dyed Z Undertaker (not a fan of the typical stamp), 2) tie-dye Z Heat (I've been working on those turnovers), 3) a 2015 Maple Hill Summit (probably Medium, though front says Medium and Firm), and 4) an RFF Wizard X-out.

I haven't held an Undertaker before, but it seems to have a fairly high PLH. I was wanting to use it for forehands and backhands, and I imagine it will fit the bill. I only bought the Wizard to push myself over the $50 for free shipping, but it's probably the deal of the bunch. It has a tourney stamp with a very minor mistake, and it feels great. Now to go throw...

Got this in from Discgolfcenter the other day. Had to replace a Champion Glow Valkyrie I had for a couple of years and managed to lose during a practice round. Forest gnomes just took off with it. This one in the picture is 175g and has a little bit of a gummy feel to it and is very flat. Very please about that. The one I lost was 171g and stiff as a brick. My favorite driver by far. Would like to find some flat Star's.

Attachments

• IMG_1143.jpg
    IMG_1143.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 53
Got this in from Discgolfcenter the other day. Had to replace a Champion Glow Valkyrie I had for a couple of years and managed to lose during a practice round. Forest gnomes just took off with it. This one in the picture is 175g and has a little bit of a gummy feel to it and is very flat. Very please about that. The one I lost was 171g and stiff as a brick. My favorite driver by far. Would like to find some flat Star's.

Nice disc.

For really flat Star Valks, try to find some in the mid to upper 160s in weight. My experience is that those have been very flat and relatively OS.

New 174g AR14 Prototype Heat in a beautiful translucent flourecent yellow Z plastic for my hyzer flipping enjoyment. Honestly this thing is gorgeous. Soon to be compared to a beat in X Heat. :thmbup:

Attachments

• 20161103_213135.jpg
    20161103_213135.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 20161103_213210.jpg
    20161103_213210.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 20161103_215539.jpg
    20161103_215539.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 30
I binged this week... three x-out butter top Wizards, a Hard Tank, two Recon Tanks, an ESP Zone, and a waxy JLS.

attachment.php

Attachments

• New Discs.jpg
    New Discs.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 172
Got a mystery box from discraft during their Halloween sale.

2 buzzz, buzzz os, nuke, nuke os, blacked out crank, zlite crank, ace race heat, thrasher, and undertaker. All weights over 170 besides the zlite. I'm really excited to try out the thrasher and undertaker.

The zlite crank was 123g. I thought it had to be a mistake so I weighed it myself and it was right. I've never seen a disc so light.

Attachments

• IMG_20161102_174038~01.jpg
    IMG_20161102_174038~01.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20161102_200025_01.jpg
    IMG_20161102_200025_01.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20161102_200024_01.jpg
    IMG_20161102_200024_01.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 15
New 174g AR14 Prototype Heat in a beautiful translucent flourecent yellow Z plastic for my hyzer flipping enjoyment. Honestly this thing is gorgeous. Soon to be compared to a beat in X Heat. :thmbup:

I've had one of these forever and googling never helped me figure out what it was. Thanks!

I thought these were pretty good looking.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20161105_114650.jpg
    IMG_20161105_114650.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20161105_114521.jpg
    IMG_20161105_114521.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 129
I got a flat top Recon Mortar not to long ago. The Mortar doesn't get enough love on DGCR. Plus I rarely see anyone on the course/at tournaments bag one. It replaced the Gator in my bag. It feels a lot more comfortable in my hand when throwing sidearm than Gators do. I'm definitely getting backups. I just wish I would have found the Mortar sooner. I have a stack of Champion Gators that won't be getting use anytime soon...

2 icon enemies, one 175 and one 169. Immediate addition to the bag over the Felon. Good disc but when I wanted significantly more stability than a fresh PD the felon wasn't different enough to me, where the Enemy is got all that beef plus some to spare.

No pics, but I bought three last week to minimize store runs. F Volt, N Relay, and another Anode in P/S. I hope to grow into the Volt, really like the Relay, and love the see-thru Anode.

As a beginner, I find that being able to see my grip as well as feel it has helped my game immensely.

^id be interested to hear how that 123g crank flies.

Threw it today after a round. I normally throw 170-175g drivers. I saw reviews for a 150g crank and it was under stable so I knew when I threw it I needed to try to throw it on a heavy hyzer. I threw it on about a 35 degree angle and it flipped fully over landed and rolled. It was a decent roller. :)

It's my wife's disc now, I was just trying to get an idea of the flight to better guide her how to throw it without it rolling over before she wanted it to.

Completely unusable for me but potentially kids or people who love light discs (my wife bags 4 under 150)

Top from l tor r:

huk swirl pd, fd3

nybo tbird, cd2.

Loving this plastic. First post to the plastic paqe.

2 icon enemies, one 175 and one 169. Immediate addition to the bag over the Felon. Good disc but when I wanted significantly more stability than a fresh PD the felon wasn't different enough to me, where the Enemy is got all that beef plus some to spare.

Why the Enemy when the Firebird was already available before recently? I could understand if you just like Legacy better, but it doesn't seem like that is the case based on the discs you list that you throw.

A few weeks ago I got to Hole 1 (I'd started at Hole 3, the closest to where I parked) and there was a crowd. This is not unusual for Enterprise, but the boxes of MVP and Axiom were. I couldn't help but look. The discs were being sold by a couple of guys who were traveling doing disc golf clinics (including working with special needs kids) and promoting autism awareness. I bought a 164g pink N Resistor and a 156g N Crave with a blue flight plate and pink overmold. I got so caught up in the search, purchase, and conversation that I left, forgetting to play Holes 1 & 2! :eek: Two blocks away, I realized what I'd done and went back and finished. :D

Since then I got a red 168g R-Pro Polecat from Hazardiscs on ebay. I am using my 171g R-Pro Polecat more and wanted another to practice putting with, and as a backup. The R-Pro Polecats are getting harder to find, especially lighter weights, so I thought I'd better buy now.

Why the Enemy when the Firebird was already available before recently? I could understand if you just like Legacy better, but it doesn't seem like that is the case based on the discs you list that you throw.

I like Legacy plastics better.

Pias run used
3 yellow p1 x in 8/10. Sweet! pretty much JK Aviars in my opinion. Traded to a friend
Roc3 7/10 pink local stamp 2012 . Given away to a bud to replace a lost
Esp and z comets 8/10s. Right to my stock pile

Onlines new..
2 pink esp meteors to stockpile
1 pink z meteor to stockpile
1 flx glow aqua meteor to field bag, needs banged up

Dgcr..
A hard find gorilla Boy bag en route