• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

Wow... You found a fresh cpn America compass and a Moonshine Pure in the used box? :D

Surprisingly enough yeah. I was honestly looking for a star max and couldn't find one so thumbing through all the used plastic kept coming across Trilogy plastic that just felt really good. Ended up coming away with some prime plastic for $10 a pop or less.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

53 Discraft lot...

Two for me, 171 champ valk and 175 proton envy. Would have got the max weight valk but the kid picked pink. I wasn't going to argue with her she's got good taste.
Two for the kiddo as well, upshot and mini buzz.

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 59
20170617_173949_HDR_zps0vjbff8c.jpg

A pair of beautiful spd. Slightly translucent, stiffer. Quite flat; moreso than a normal cpd as well. They are slightly more os than current cpd due to lack of dome. Not quite as os as the cfr run of course, but close enough for me.

Slight puddle top ghost. Rocs are done now for me. This is just a bit more os than a good kc roc.

I was looking for some cheap, lightweight discs for my kids and discovered that GGGT is selling Lightning discs at $3.49 a pop. Got a few for the kiddos and a 180 Prostyle Z-1 (aka #1 Hyzer) for myself. I've been wanting to add an overstable mid to my bag, and the Z-1 is definitely that. I'd give it flight numbers of 5/3/0/4. I'm not super impressed with the plastic. It looks and feels like PVC, and there's a bit of sharp flashing. The standard plastic that the kids' discs came in actually feels and looks pretty good. But the Z-1 seems like it'll be reasonably durable, it flies well, and you can't beat that price.

699080be84c84474dc683cf730ba2be8.jpg
812941dae4630667b3cec92da0cec356.jpg
99d62f7f6f3d922ce32a936dbda81075.jpg
8368f6d26475cdde01522c270659dc23.jpg
b5542134e27688a21ecc5ace1d4de2ed.jpg

Got a few oldies. Hoping it was worth it. My nostalgia got the better of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just getting back into the sport, and focusing on upping my putting for the birdies (settled on the Roach).
54b0692d846e90befcf111a725da46ed.jpg

Just got in today: a Pink 160g Z Comet that I found, and from the same place a Pink 148g StarLite Valkyrie and an Orange 148g StarLite Sidewinder. The Comet is a backup for my 162g orange/red Z Comet...although I may make the "seasoned" one the backup for a while and bag the new one. The Valk replaces a lost one. The Sidewinder is an attempt to find another long distance disc for FH hyzer flips, since my Starlite RR is usually too understable to FH.

Two days ago, a yellow 173g X5 in my first Disc Membership package. Faster than I use, but understable, so maybe I'll give it a try.

Just getting back into the sport, and focusing on upping my putting for the birdies (settled on the Roach).
54b0692d846e90befcf111a725da46ed.jpg

The Roach is a very nice putter. I'd recommend a Jawbreaker but I don't think they come in Day-Glow yellow. You could get a Big Z in Day-Glow though.

The Roach is a very nice putter. I'd recommend a Jawbreaker but I don't think they come in Day-Glow yellow. You could get a Big Z in Day-Glow though.
Once they stop making Jawbreaker Roaches in purple/grey and pink, I plan to buy several. The stamp on the Big Z is pretty bad though...

I just wish Discraft was at least somewhat consistent with their colors... Here's my latest haul.
abf3608959266d2e101dcc4178cc9afc.jpg

Damn, I missed these. They must have been put up over the weekend... Did anyone on here snag an ESP-FLX Glo Zone or Z Ringer?

Attachments

• Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 55
Damn, I missed these. They must have been put up over the weekend... Did anyone on here snag an ESP-FLX Glo Zone or Z Ringer?

Just felt up a ESP-FLX Zone at a retailer here in OKC today. It might replace the X-Soft Zones I've been bagging for stick approach shots, since the X-Soft gets beat pretty quick. Similar 'floppy' feel to them.

got myself branching out to innova and discmania. Mako3 and MD3 to cover my midrange shots. I'm really excited to try throwing them

Attachments

• IMG_7401.jpg
    IMG_7401.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 38
got myself branching out to innova and discmania. Mako3 and MD3 to cover my midrange shots. I'm really excited to try throwing them

Mako3 is such an underrated disc. I would recommend it as a first mid to new players and as a super useful mid for more experienced players. Every time I throw one of my buddy's, I wonder why I don't have one in my bag. The I remember my flippy Roc3s and have my answer.