• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

When did the start handing out minis to show the world how much you spend with them? I think I've been getting shafted!

Mid to late last year. There were rumors that they would eventually be used for some kind of prize, especially if you had more of them or higher numbers, but then they started selling them in packs in case you ever wanted to use them like poker chips.

180g Metal Flake Roc3. After searching in vain for a RocX3 for a few weeks, I finally decided to just get the most OS Roc3 available instead.

Looked through Dan Johanssons used disc box again yesterday and found one that couldn't stay there.
Wierd starish plastic with wood fibers in it? Think it's a P&A.

Attachments

• DSC_0504.jpg
    DSC_0504.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 76
http://i.imgur.com/NhBnbFX.jpg

A backup 400G H3, 2 F1s and 2 F2s in 400 to see how they stack up against Star and Champ TeeBirds.

After only one day throwing them the F1s and F2s might be able to replace my TeeBirds. Blasphemy! But true.

no97ut.jpg

Pinnacle Canon 173 ... beefing up the field bag.

spmurphy23 hooked my up via the marketplace here on the luxurious and top class disc golf course review

Building up a hawt Latitude core of my bag. Love that zebra butt compass. :p
attachment.php

Attachments

• _20170512_164257.jpg
    _20170512_164257.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 131
Looked through Dan Johanssons used disc box again yesterday and found one that couldn't stay there.
Wierd starish plastic with wood fibers in it? Think it's a P&A.

That's a good find. Those came out during my long hiatus from disc golf. There's a brand new Ontario Roc on Ebay right now for $50...but I've never paid more than $25 for a disc, and it's a precedent I don't think I should break with.

That's a good find. Those came out during my long hiatus from disc golf. There's a brand new Ontario Roc on Ebay right now for $50...but I've never paid more than $25 for a disc, and it's a precedent I don't think I should break with.

Oh really, then I better pick up the roc laying there on Monday! They're in the 6$ box... Dont even think it was notebly beaten up.

Thank you for the heads up. :)

There we go, it's stamped Rancho on bottom.

Very beat in, flies extremely straight to slightly US. <3

Attachments

• DSC_0532.jpg
    DSC_0532.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 62
Good name for a rock band: "Zebra Butt Compass"

My recent plastic: Star Teebird and Star Aviar3. I know. Boring. Zebra Butt Compass.

Haha! The only mid I've nailed into the basket from 100' and it happened twice. Zebra butt is voodoo.

Those are not boring purchases, two of few Innova I wish I had and don't.

Yea have at least 3 25's, a couple 50's and a 100. Guess I don't feel as bad now, though I'm about to go get another 25 to replace a couple discs I lost at VQ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No fear of plastic here! This is all one order, and all sorts of new goodness: BT Hard Shield, BT Hard Crown, Moonshine Glow River (X-out), Icon Phenom, Opto Falchion, C-Line CD3, and Opto SPARKLE Sheriff. The sparkle Sheriff looks really good. The Falchion is a 2d disc/backup for my first one, and the C-Line CD3 (which looks a lot like a Krait) will get some testing when the rains let up...

Attachments

• IMG_3386.jpg
    IMG_3386.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
My last store purchase was a couple new protege hunters, and I am excited to get some more from spmurphy in a couple days. I am loving hunters and the premium plastic is going to be great.

No fear of plastic here! This is all one order, and all sorts of new goodness: BT Hard Shield, BT Hard Crown, Moonshine Glow River (X-out), Icon Phenom, Opto Falchion, C-Line CD3, and Opto SPARKLE Sheriff. The sparkle Sheriff looks really good. The Falchion is a 2d disc/backup for my first one, and the C-Line CD3 (which looks a lot like a Krait) will get some testing when the rains let up...

Oh dear! Really want to try both the Harp and the crown. :p

How's the Moonshine River compared to frost? My Gold have turned very understable, frost is fresher but it's time to look for a third one. ;)

Oh dear! Really want to try both the Harp and the crown. :p

How's the Moonshine River compared to frost? My Gold have turned very understable, frost is fresher but it's time to look for a third one. ;)

The Harp is great; the Crown, well you gotta decide for yourself. :p

The Moonshine River is very firm, like a mix of Opto and Gold Line, feels good in the hand. I got this one to replace one I lost to the lake, and the new one is more understable than the first one was. I still need to test it out on the course, weather permitting...

A trio of Proto D1s.
400G H4.
400G H3 - backup
Three Electron Anodes.
2 400 F1s
2 400 F2s
A used D2
A used D1
and some other stuff probably...