• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

3 Alphas
Pro Destroyer bu
Glo Buzzz
Titanium Buzz
Opto Fuse
2 mf teebirds
Glo flx challenger
Moonshine River

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a Omega Supersoft Big Bead and Daredevil Walrus in.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Just got a lucid Renegade, TP Hatchet, TP Underworld, and two zerohard Pure's. I'm switching from Innova to all Trilogy and really happy I did so far.

Saw these in stock at the same time last week and picked up one of each. I'm pretty happy with the swirl color on the JermBird

Attachments

• IMG_20170526_135600.jpg
    IMG_20170526_135600.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 70
Saw these in stock at the same time last week and picked up one of each. I'm pretty happy with the swirl color on the JermBird

#Sickbird.

We have the Sexybird, now Big Jerm needs a cool name for his. I know it isn't spelled the same, but Jerm=germ=sick

I picked up a couple of the new MJ Comets and made a little CCDG order (Firebird and 2 KC Pro Aviars). CCDG threw in the mini marker, and I really didn't pay much. I like to think I'm "supporting" Central Coast DG, but I kinda feel like I came out ahead!

attachment.php

Attachments

• 20170601_113215.jpg
    20170601_113215.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 413
^ Really like the MJ comets, great looking stamps. I hadn't put together CCDG shop was the same as the guys that make the videos (duh). Next time I order, I'll be sure to support them.

^^^I'm digging the Tour Stamps. I'm holding off on putting these in the bag till my set of "fresh" stable Buzzzes beat in to my uphill/tailwind/turnover slot.

Last edited:
Yup. Nice looking Buzzz pair.

Was hoping to get the sparkle like your blue Comet, but only saw it in a burgundy color.

Speaking of sparkle...I've got some newer purple Z FLXs that have a sparkly green dust in them. Haven't been able to capture it in photographs very well, but it's very apparent in the sunlight. There are some purple and pink Zones up on Ebay that have them.

Those buzzz could steal me back from the compass...

Finally the River Pro, almost as overstable as a out of the box Star Avery Teebird. Slightly higher PLH, more dome and a rounded bottom rim edge.

Also finally found a moonlight Compass. For er owner was good enough to dye it. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0557.jpg
    DSC_0557.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 56
Predator Flick, should be easier for me to see than my faded green one. Z Predator, hopefully more OS than my well loved one.

Attachments

• IMG_20170602_143445120.jpg
    IMG_20170602_143445120.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 47
Bought a Blunt Gumbputt a few days ago. I had seen a yellow and/or orange one at the store, so when I lost my Blowfly, I thought I would replace it with something easier to see. Inbounds says the Blunt Gumbputt flies a little different from the Blowfly, but not much. Unfortunately I waited a few days, and all that was left was bright green. I bought anyway, hoping easier to see in shadows would offset harder to see in grass.

Spent $25 on my first Champ Roc. Already thinking about getting another.

Attachments

• IMG_20170603_114827_986-1.jpg
    IMG_20170603_114827_986-1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 49
So I went in to the shop today just looking to browse, was fingering through the huge used bins and kept feeling plastic from DD and Latitude 64. I've usually thrown Innova and Discraft but kept thinking how nice DD and Lat64 plastic felt so decided to build a bag with "Trilogy" plastic. Played a round after lunch with the new bag and actually had more fun than usual, and the distance for me in particular felt easier. Fell in love with the Trespass and Convict. May roll with this bag for a big. The overstable mid ranges are stellar, love having that disc in the bag I can trust in that range.

Attachments

• 20170604_203229.jpg
    20170604_203229.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 68
So I went in to the shop today just looking to browse, was fingering through the huge used bins and kept feeling plastic from DD and Latitude 64. I've usually thrown Innova and Discraft but kept thinking how nice DD and Lat64 plastic felt so decided to build a bag with "Trilogy" plastic. Played a round after lunch with the new bag and actually had more fun than usual, and the distance for me in particular felt easier. Fell in love with the Trespass and Convict. May roll with this bag for a big. The overstable mid ranges are stellar, love having that disc in the bag I can trust in that range.

Whoah! Bet that cost a couple bucks. That's a nice collection of pretty plastic.

Wow... You found a fresh cpn America compass and a Moonshine Pure in the used box? :D