• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paige posted some pretty sweet pics on fb. I thought I might of seen a middy or putter in the bunch but I could be wrong.

PS - who wants to pm with info on what happened in the Discmobile thread? I missed it. :(

I know this isn't the place to discuss it, but why did they remove it? I think that thread should be stickied...

I don't see why it wasn't landfilled, I mean I didn't see personal insults I saw people discussing how moral the project was and Nikko backing it up.

I don't see why it wasn't landfilled, I mean I didn't see personal insults I saw people discussing how moral the project was and Nikko backing it up.
Hey, I wanted to read about Prodigy. Not that there is anything new to talk about since 9 days ago...

Anyway, that thread was getting long and out of control, so I hid it so it could be reviewed by your friendly moderating team. I didn't even have time to read it all. Everybody take a deep breath.

Now back to those discs I've never seen and know nothing about but can't stop talking about...

Makes sense to release high speed drivers first. The chucker crowd will buy those. And of course so will some of us. High speed drivers I will actually experiment with.

I'm hoping they release the more useful discs soon. And that they can live up to the hype. Its hard for me, and others, to replace discs that we've used for years (and have stacks of).

I don't think Prodigy did much "hyping themselves". I think these message boards took care of that for them.
Perhaps, but all of their players using that same cookie cutter "moving on to bigger and better things" message on their FB pages like they were told to do it under cult like programming was kind of what planted the seed. I can assure you that it going viral after that was less than coincidental.

Hey, I wanted to read about Prodigy. Not that there is anything new to talk about since 9 days ago...

Anyway, that thread was getting long and out of control, so I hid it so it could be reviewed by your friendly moderating team. I didn't even have time to read it all. Everybody take a deep breath.

Now back to those discs I've never seen and know nothing about but can't stop talking about...

Not trying to continue to go off topic in this thread, but I really think that thread needs to be reopened. My post on page 19 yesterday afternoon explained well why it was a pyramid scam, and the info needs to be available to people who might stumble upon it and get sucked into it.

The personal insults were very minimal in the thread, no worse than any other random long thread on this site. There were some off topic posts starting to creep up yesterday, but really not enough that should cause it to disappear. Perhaps those single posts should just be deleted.

The retailer close to me said Prodigy told them the first 100 dealers to call in will be the ones who get the first shipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts