• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc Thread v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone ID'ed?

Curious...

I've read most of this thread, so forgive me if I missed this, I'll duly chastise myself...

Has there been a positive ID of everyone in the "coming soon" pic on the prodigy website.

A couple are pretty obvious, like the 1st right and left from center. Has the full lineup been revealed, or anyone on here taken a crack at naming names?

Curious...

I've read most of this thread, so forgive me if I missed this, I'll duly chastise myself...

Has there been a positive ID of everyone in the "coming soon" pic on the prodigy website.

A couple are pretty obvious, like the 1st right and left from center. Has the full lineup been revealed, or anyone on here taken a crack at naming names?

General acceptance is that the picture is just a promotional thing meant to look relatively symmetrical and 'cool.' The full line up to start 2013 was revealed in the video, and no one has seen a reason to believe there's anyone else "waiting in the shadows," as it were.

There might be people waiting in the shadows. I saw that Paige Bjerakaas (or however you spell her last name) isn't on team discraft anymore. I haven't seen her go anywhere else so maybe she's going to be announced on Prodigy? Anyone know if she went anywhere else?

There might be people waiting in the shadows. I saw that Paige Bjerakaas (or however you spell her last name) isn't on team discraft anymore. I haven't seen her go anywhere else so maybe she's going to be announced on Prodigy? Anyone know if she went anywhere else?

So let me get this straight, everyone you don't see on a manufacturer's team page, you assume will be going to Prodigy?

So let me get this straight, everyone you don't see on a manufacturer's team page, you assume will be going to Prodigy?

I don't see my name on any of the manufacturer's team pages. This can only mean one thing. I'm on team Prodigy and I haven't been informed yet. Awesome!!

I think I must be Batman. Don't tell anyone.

Big Jerm on facebook. Some close up shots of the D1. You will have to have facebook to see the other ones.
19001_10100543476460908_611467436_n.jpg

Last edited:
Why would a disc golf company release warp speed discs first? why not release something people actually use more often, like fairway drivers and putters?

I rarely use anything above speed 9 these days unless the hole is 450+ and even then i usually chose a more controlled fairway approach and rely on my accuracy to ensure par.

A better approach would have been fairways, Putters, midrange, distance driver

I guess all the noobs out there who think "speed" rating means the disc will go farther are the larger portion of sales, so it sort of makes sense from a business prospective.

But that begs the question, what type of people are they trying to sell discs to? Your average shmuck who throws a destroyer as his driver, midrange and putter -- or the competitive/experienced people

So far im not impressed with the decision of releasing a high speed driver first.. doesnt make sense in my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts