• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Prodigy Disc

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of them are saying that they are trying to look out for their future...

here is a hint...GO TO COLLEGE and GET A DEGREE! I know Will S is but what about the rest? They won't be playing DG the rest of their life and if Prodigy fails then what???

Just graduated! :hfive:

It kinda hints at it.

It says have 500 to be available commercially at time of approval. So they either have them and haven't made them available or they don't have them.

Uhhh, no, it doesnt...

(14) be of a production-type disc available commercially to the public in numbers of at least 500;

does not say at time of approval

In addition, there have been many discs which did not pass specification standards at first review...Gateway Ninja is one example if i remember correctly

FYI, they just said on twitter that they'll have 4 drivers available by mid January. A full line by mid to late spring

No one seems to have mentioned the "Easy Release Technology" that's mentioned on their Facebook page. I wonder how that will work? Is it similar to Innova's plus molds or something like that?

https://www.facebook.com/ProdigyDisc/app_493470300698099

"Not only have we created the most consistent and accurate long distance drivers in the game, we have developed and trademarked our "Easy Release Technology" that will cut back on blisters and grip lock."

A lot of them are saying that they are trying to look out for their future...

here is a hint...GO TO (a "good") COLLEGE and GET A DEGREE (in a field that actually hires graduates and don't get into massive debt to do it. Also, have connections already)! I know Will S is but what about the rest? They won't be playing DG the rest of their life and if Prodigy fails then what???

Fixed for people that didn't realize the American Dream was a hoax. :\

No one seems to have mentioned the "Easy Release Technology" that's mentioned on their Facebook page. I wonder how that will work? Is it similar to Innova's plus molds or something like that?

"Not only have we created the most consistent and accurate long distance drivers in the game, we have developed and trademarked our "Easy Release Technology" that will cut back on blisters and grip lock."

Had not seen that. Anyone "in the know" able to comment?

That's kinda what I was thinking, plus molds for everyone! Of course the avid plus mold haters are gonna say that the way Prodigy does it is WAY better than Innova crap plus mold. I like how they say easy release and then put the word technology at the end to make it look like something new.

That's kinda what I was thinking, plus molds for everyone! Of course the avid plus mold haters are gonna say that the way Prodigy does it is WAY better than Innova crap plus mold. I like how they say easy release and then put the word technology at the end to make it look like something new.

It's revolutionary! :D

i don't think that the plus rim itself is what people hate, but the fact that innova has sprinkled them into the wild not labeled as such. people give them a hard time about consistency between runs as far as flight characteristics are concerned, and then on top of that you have to worry about what type of rim you're gonna get. from a consistency standpoint people get frustrated and move on to a mold that they don't have to hunt down "the good ones" all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.