• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

I got mine today! :)

I found that the baseline is stiffer than my zeroline and gripline pures. And it is slightly grippier than gripline, but nowhere near as grippy as zeroline.

And christ on a cracker that primo plastic feels awesome. It feels even grippier than opto to me, but I haven't actually gone out to throw it. Just fondled it.

I really like the idea of it being a less beefy Rhyno. I have those days when I flip all my neutral putters and it's nice to have a safety disc.

So I threw some in a light drizzle today to get use to some of my discs being wet for an upcoming tourney. The premium Jokeri still had some grip to it even when wet, it wasn't the best grip ever but better than the champ and Z plastic.

Also I have smashed some more trees with my baseline Jokeri and hasn't deformed too much by my estimation (of course my main putter is the wizard which deforms super easy so maybe my opinion is skewed). It has taken some gouges and scrapes from sliding across the ground though.

Also Jokeri need to get carried by a big online US company. I had a ton of people checking out my premium one at the Ice bowl and all wanted to know how to get some.

What are the biggest companies?
Where do you buy discs?

Tell them! And get a free discs if they order :)

Ah man too bad I didn't know that before I sent the Altitude disc golf guys to you. Looking forward to being able to check one out in person when they get them in. Pretty sure I'll be buying at least one of each. By the way, Altitude is a small local internet only company. But the guys are totally awesome. They have been truly great to work with.

I asked that from them already :)

...so PM me your address. Or do you get these from Altitude if I add these in the same shipping

So where do ya'll think this will rank up to Wizards, Ion, BB KC Aviars and the like? I'd love to hear that it could compete side by side with a wizard, but I don't like judging from hype...

Marshall Street is on board

Hey ______!

We will be carrying the full line of Prodiscus products once they are available.

Prodiscus has three new molds coming in the near future, we will be waiting until these are available to place an order with them.

Thank you for inquiring, as soon as we have more news available we will post an update to our Facebook page.

Thanks!

Keith

Yeah, I already emailed DGC too... wonder how many emails they'll get from us? Hahaha... I guess I should have emailed Marshall Street too, guess I kind of thought they already have Hoey here...

Anybody thrown one next to an APX or Magic? I'm hoping it's more like an APX.

Ok,

thanks guys :) Marshal and DD was already interested. Other/new contacts I'll ask if someone has recommended Prodiscus for them.

For those who are still thinking what is JOKERi. Well it is like no other putter. It's more stable, flatter, glides more than many other and the rim is totally different (more like midrange type) Therefore it's good for driving, approaching and for hyzer putting. You'll need to see and try this out to get the full idea of it. But I think that you get a good idea of the disc by reading this hole tread.

A lot of good feet back have come and we finally see what will happen when it arrives to USA market. Plastics have been great but these are not tested yet in high temperatures. So please keep sending all testing results and how you have found this different or equal to other models.

Yea booter, and don't forget the 100% humidity on those 100+ degree summer days. Considering how grippy it is right now, it might turn into a shiny yellow pancake come August :)

Mines still in the bag - found it very useful over the weekend when it was a bit windy. There's a course south of here (lorch park - cedar hill, tx) that I'll most likely test it on this weekend. I typically throw a lot of putter drives and short mid shots there, so it should be a great testing ground for the jokeri.

Any other ION throwers tried these? I feel that it complements the ION very nicely. Handles the wind better and has a bit more fade for when it's needed.

It also feels pretty good when throwing FH.