• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

discs are 10$ basic and 12$ premium plastics
shipping is something like 6$/disc

I'll calculate it correct when you know how many discs you order....

from here you can compare it little
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14915141/putterin%20profiilit.jpg
on top is Latitude Pure, middle is Prodiscus JOKERi and bottom is Innova Aviar Putt&Approach

here is new premium plastic JOKERi
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14915141/premium_jokeri.jpg
and the basic
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14915141/basic_jokeri.jpg

oh yeah, that premium one looks nice. I think I'll wait until the premiums come out and order one of each.

I have something to say about plastic of Jokeri. It is very grippy indeed and it feels very comfortable. The plastic or should I say rubber seems to be relatively resilient. I have thrown Jokeri some time and it has stayed almost in same condition as new. Because the material is so rubbery it seems to take hits very well without damage. It is much durable than Discmania's D-line or Latude's Zero line plastic. I can really warmly recommend people to try this disc with this plastic, it is good combination of grip and durability!

Unfortunately my experience on durability differs from that of Henri so i will buy the harder plastic version. Although the damage is cosmetic to some extent one may get flak for trying to play in a PDGA sanctioned event with mine. Which is sad because the disc flies well despite the scars.

Oh boy, this could be the premium plastic "pure" I've been waiting for. I'll take a few!

JR said:
one may get flak for trying to play in a PDGA sanctioned event with mine.

Why? is it cracked or have a hole in it? if not there is no problem throwing very beat plastic in pdga events.

So um yeah!
A stupid idiot in the wrong thread said:
Is it just me, or did the JOKERi hold up better than the other ones when you cut them in half? =)

Extremely nice to see you guys over here. Most every manufacturer is seriously visible around these parts, along with getting tester discs etc., now if we could only get Dave D to quit his useless thread at the PDGA and come over here... There have been a lot of things I've been meaning to ask from him, but I can't since I'm not a PDGA member (yet).

But back on topic: Vesa (I take it), a couple of questions. When are you going to come up with names for the plastics? When are you going to make me a mid that makes me forget all other mids (think P-MD2, but more durable. And no, premium plastic MD2s aren't the same)? And lastly, I know that the molds are Finnish, and apparently the molding is done in Finland, is the plastic made in Finland too? How much of a hindrance is this to you?

And I'm not sure this is going to be the premium Pure you're looking for, compared to the Zero Pures I've thrown the JOKERi is noticeably more HSS and LSS. Maybe when it beats in...

People are hoping the premium pure to be more stable than the zero/grip lines anyhow, so it just might :)

Especially since Vesa(?) mentioned that it flies the same in premium.

Hmmh, maybe I should order two of these in premium for my putter driving. At least until latitude comes out with the opto pure...

Mine is not shaped like an original to the point that if called to question i couldn't prove without a shadow of a doubt that my disc wasn't illegally modified. Bad clovering and the outside edge of the disc ain't right. Although i don't consider it to be a security risk.

I would very much like the premium plastic Jokeri to fly the same as the base plastic version because it is great for driving. More HSS ain't necessary for me in the sense that i don't miss it and more LSS would ruin a perfectly good disc by making it a straight then hard left disc instead of the straight then little dependable fade. Which is rare for such a HSS and long disc. Kinda like a more HSS broken in FR Ringer with a little less glide and D. If the Jokeri was faster it would be about where the Ringer is the sweetest for me and the Ringer won't stay in that state much at all. It breaks in fast to maintain a less HSS flight than a Jokeri.

This ain't what an Opto Pure should be because the base plastic version of the Jokeri glides much more and i think it may be a tad faster too. The Jokeri fades more than the Pure.

Played a round today, took one of my blue 173 with me. Definitely impressed. Definitely going into my bag.

I too am going to want one of each plastic too when the stiff plastic comes out.

Kalle Savonen said he has the harder plastic already so they are bound to appear soon here in Finland. I know that www.frisbeepoint.fi does have a Paypal account and probably credit cards but their site is in Finnish only i think. I haven't checked but my recollection is that www.powergrip.fi accepts some credit cards.

PayPal is accepted in www.kiekkopiste.fi and in email orders straight to me
English not yet, but send the email.

and yes the premium plastic is ready