• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

Got one of each coming...really looking forward to this. Sometimes the sinus is just too much.

Thanks guys, many orders have come and I'll send those tomorrow when the post is open again....

And yes it's not like Sinus. With that disc I could not play at all, too overstable.
JOKERi is very stable too and it does not flip over, but it flyes straight other than Sinus starts turning very soon

Hope you all are satisfied with these new putters and give a lot off feet back when you have tested them. Need all the comments I could get.

thank you all
Kai

website will be opened soon http://www.prodiscus.fi
and news can be found at facebook group Prodiscus (LIKE it or not :)

Looking forward to throwing these.

Any idea on shipping time to the states? Probably a week or so? I have bought some stuff from England, Russia and China but never Finland.

billnchristy said:
Any idea on shipping time to the states?

I've done the opposite a couple of times (States->Finland). Once it took only three days and an other time it was like two weeks. So I guess one week is a good estimation.

I just saw the names of the drivers on the new website. Priceless...

i nominate this thread for sticky, always good to get feedback from manufacturers, thanks Vesa, im sure i'll be giving some a try soon

So are these things shallow like a Ringer? If so I may be very interested.

For a product already in production that I see people already actually have, yes.

Robin Hood said:
So are these things shallow like a Ringer? If so I may be very interested.

The overall height is a little less than that of a Ringer. Curling my index finger to the flight plate with the outermost joint of the index finger under the bead of the Ringer and the wing/rim corner of the Jokeri it's much easier for my short finger to touch the flight plate of the Jokeri. I have to apply pressure to get tissue to compress so that i can touch the flight plate of the Ringer. Jokeri needs no squeezing for finger tip to flight plate contact.

Shipping is said to be 7 to 30 days to USA
but when I sent those to PDGA it took less than 7 days

so someone please keep Frank in his pants next week, because it might take longer :)

fyi. few contacts already. So Prodiscus discs may soon be available in USA