• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

I finally got a basic respecti and took it to a course before a storm blew in, winds were 15mph + gusts. After my round I took some open field shots into the headwind and it didn't turn over. It wasn't as overstable as my champ firebird but a lot more stable than my most overstable teebird. Of course the grip is amazing, its so easy to feel where this disc is headed. I read how fast eky8 said these go from overstable to understable and after nailing a tree and having the wing mashed down I can see where its going really soon. I have to say that I'm pissed that folks here only said 10 times how well this thing tomahawks. If I'd seen it go 1.5 times as far as my champ firebird I would have gotten one much earlier. I'm a little scared to get the premium after reading how crazy overstable they are. Perhaps I'll get lucky and pick up a seasoned one on the cheap... one day. Until then its overheads, open shots, and the rare days that Memphis has big wind. Dropped my star FB for now, we'll see how it goes. More overhead practice in my near future.

Good luck finding a seasoned premium. I've been throwing mine a lot. It hasn't changed at all. It is crazy overstable. I know I read somewhere that Kai said the most recent run of premiums aren't as overstable as the first run. Hopefully someone will get those in stock before long. I would like to try the legenda as well.

I'm sad that the new run RESPECTis aren't going to be as overstable as the first runs. Hopefully they'll make flat runs in the future, best overstable utility disc I've ever thrown. And will probably last for eons. The brown condom color doesn't really help though, easy to lose.

jubuttib said:
I'm sad that the new run RESPECTis aren't going to be as overstable as the first runs. Hopefully they'll make flat runs in the future, best overstable utility disc I've ever thrown. And will probably last for eons. The brown condom color doesn't really help though, easy to lose.

well not quite :) its still stable just not so flat
but because there are players who like the flat version I try to make both next time. or something between these.

more comments about Premium Legenda: more stable than Nuke and less stable compared to Boss

next week in stock!

Oh yeah, that's exactly the sweet spot I hit with my modified LEGENDa. Sounds nice. =)

The Basics are pretty flippy though. =)

393369_295937747094641_144572792231138_1015797_1074569479_n.jpg

from Prodiscus' facebook;

"New Premium discs just arrived! All models now in both plastics. JOKERi, MIDARi, RESPECTi and LEGENDa."

now there are no such differences between the basic and premium Respecti
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14915141/premivsbasicrespecti.jpg

Sweeeeet. Gotta get me some of those new premium respecti. Love the basics. I'm assuming the new premiums are closer to the first run basics not the other way around?

eky8 said:
Sweeeeet. Gotta get me some of those new premium respecti. Love the basics. I'm assuming the new premiums are closer to the first run basics not the other way around?

yep :)

check these out...
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Anabolic-Asteroid-custom-dyed-disc-golf-discs/213680978644012

and news for you US players. Marshallstreetdiscgolf is the new Prodiscus reseller
they will get the discs soon

Discblaster said:
vesakai said:
and news for you US players. Marshallstreetdiscgolf is the new Prodiscus reseller

VERY GOOD NEWS.

please keep us posted when you think Marshall ST has received the discs.

I'd say a couple weeks?

I'll let you know when they're up on the site y'all :wink:

I'm pretty excited to get the line in here.

Discblaster said:
vesakai said:

VERY GOOD NEWS.

please keep us posted when you think Marshall ST has received the discs.

discs are sent.... let you know when in US
-kai-

Threw my new pink Jokeri for about the 4th round today. It seems softer and possibly has bit more glide than my First RunJokeri. Has anyone else noticed a difference? Liked the old one, loving this one so far.

discs left Finland last friday.....
today registered in US custom. soon :)

http://www.marshallstreetdiscgolf.com
Got the PRODISCUS DISCS!!
Wait for the website update

Hoey said:
Yup!

The entire Prodiscus line is available at MSt...

The Premium plastics came out really well Kai.

And I already have a 168g basic midari and a 172g premo midari on the way from you guys.

Finally!

Thank you MSt, and thank you kai

Latest posts