• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ProdiscusThread (Jokeri, Midari, Respecti, Legenda)

jubuttib said:
Pursio is still playing? Sweet, I thought he had retired, haven't seen him for a few years. What does he think of the discs?

we'll see after SDGO he plays there too. this was just a little warm-up :)

Team Prodiscus grows fast :) Harri and his son Joonas are great guys and competitors. I filmed a couple of rounds with Timo. Tali Open was the come back competition for Timo after three years vacation.

JR said:
Team Prodiscus grows fast :) Harri and his son Joonas are great guys and competitors. I filmed a couple of rounds with Timo. Tali Open was the come back competition for Timo after three years vacation.

you could make a video from his comeback :)

Janne Hirsimäki will make the editing and posting of the video and he said it is going to be uploaded to Youtube. It will take some time because he is busy but he thinks that he can send it in pieces and be finished sometime during the summer. I will post the links to the videos as they appear. So do you have nice pictures Janne can use in the videos like we talked?

Janne has the videos now so it's interesting times for him. He said he's busy for the summer so i imagine that we'll get warm memories from the warm err... cold spring sometime in the fall or winter.

last update is that the bags will be ready at week 23 . so it's two weeks now.
hope they keep the promise this time

Yay! I can't wait to press one of these into service. With the heat picking up, my uncomfortable bag is getting rough on my fatness on those 2+ round saturdays

Latest update: Red and Black bags are ready first!

if you ordered one, make sure you have paid it to get yours :)

double check:
email me your address to make sure it will be posted correctly.

Frank Delicious said:
clearly this is discrimination against those of us with good taste who ordered orange ones.

I couldn't agree more. They just hate us because we're so pretty.

Let's back up....I have resisted the Jokeri because I am still in a relationship with my LE D zones....they are not at all as stable as the ESPs obviously, but very nIce.....I generally use them when thechalle ger just doesn't seem stable enough....now I've gone back and read many pages on the Jokeri....let's revisit this disc, I am attracted to the thin depth and it's general description. Are you still throwing them consistently? How are the sweet ones?

They're all sweet as far as I know :)
Basics beat first in to straight (no turn, little fade) and then in to somewhat understable. Haven't seen anyone with a flippy one yet altho they can become quite deformed. My most beaten Jokeri works for reliable anhyzers as well. I've only been using white basic Jokeris myself. I've fondled colored ones and they felt more rubbery or something. Seemed to fly similarly tho. I also have one white basic with tiny little blue dots that is close to premium overstable. I've been trying to avoid hitting any trees and such with it.
The premiums are quite different. With a strong straight throw they'll fly straight and fade somewhat hard at the end. Given enough height they'll also go a lot to the left (right handed backhand). I usually use premiums for long hyzers as they seem to like keeping pretty much the same angle the whole flight in hyzer.

Both the basics and premiums don't really mind strong winds either as long as you don't try anything stupid with them (maybe this high hyzer will get me there...).

Oh and I use Jokeris strictly for approaches and such. I have other stuff for putting.

Flight path of the Jokeri is about halfway in between the Challenger and the D Zone regular version when broken in a little but longer than both. It ain't as fast as the Zone but not much slower either but it won't fade out. I like both but the roles are different.