• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

i love DGV..thems some good people

glad u got one. i snagged one from them too. i spoke to sharon last week and hopped on the list. i called her today and she said shes just going down the list. im guessing they got more than 25 because last she said there were like 35 people on monday.

but i buy alot from chicken and sharon already. :hfive:

Last edited:
i was number 40 on the list but she told me that regulars would take priority..i wouldnt doubt that they got more than 25 being so tight with innova

Here is the Information from Innova."Innova is not accepting applications from online only stores at this time." Well there goes those ideas.

Ya its way too late for the Rocs, but hopefully I can get a license in the next 1-2 years

Well I got 4 Big Birds. Took some work but I got them. If anyone is still looking I have some Info. I do not know the pricing. I just know when they will arrive. Good luck!!

PIAS
Studio City,CA
818-752-9123
In stock friday.

PIAS
Mesa,AZ
480-834-0005.
In stock thursday at noon.

PIAS
Huntington Beach,CA
714-848-6788
In stock Friday

@Chambers where do you live? IDGC will have a few this afternoon, limit 1 first come first serve, in person purchases only. $14.99

Thanks! What is IDGC? My guess is since I don't know what it is, you're probably not within walking distance.

Any other leads?

international disc golf center..appling georgia i believe

Thank you. I'm no where near Appling, Georgia. But I'm sure the good people of Appling will be happy to be hooked up so nicely with inexpensive Big Birds. Next time I'm in Georgia, I'll have to make a trip there.

I wish PIAS stores were as cool in Florida as they seem to be everywhere else. I have called tons of them near me and nobody ordered any Rocs.

In the past I have always only bought discs to throw. As a way for me to jump into the collecting world, which disc is more likely to have a better return on investment for future sales and trades down the road? The big bird or proto star ROC3? Trying to take into consideration that the big birds are nearly twice as much as the protos.

Got an awesome e-mail from an online retailer today that said someones order had fallen through and they could send me a blue proto star for retail. VERY HAPPY!

I just got a call back from the PIAS store in Huntington, CA. They just got their shipment and are putting them on the floor now. They did not tell me they don't ship during my previous conversation. Good luck guys! If anybody can grab me an extra I would greatly appreciate it. Max weight with a rainbow stamp if they have one left!

Latest posts