• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Why the popularity of the max weights?

this is basically all i throw in Rocs(i do have a couple lighter ones too, but main are 180's). I wouldn't care for collector status, but for throwing, i want max weight Rocs but my baby's are 180's.

I order these, and couldn't get 180g, so i cancelled my pre-order. I don't buy to collect or sell, so not going to waste my time with light ones.

I emailed DGV yesterday and they said they'd put me on the list, but they already had several requests. When did you guys contact them? I'm also not a regular customer, which I think counted against me.

Any other news where the Big Birds are ($30ish or under)?

@Chambers where do you live? IDGC will have a few this afternoon, limit 1 first come first serve, in person purchases only. $14.99

I emailed DGV yesterday and they said they'd put me on the list, but they already had several requests. When did you guys contact them? I'm also not a regular customer, which I think counted against me.

they put me on the list about 10 days ago. We'll see what happens. Nothing yet

We don't play with our prices, I am surprised that since Innova has a minimum sale price for their product that they are OK with their vendors marking these up 400%. Its one thing to have after market pricing, its another when vendors are setting that price.

We don't play with our prices, I am surprised that since Innova has a minimum sale price for their product that they are OK with their vendors marking these up 400%. Its one thing to have after market pricing, its another when vendors are setting that price.

^^^ yeah kinda crazy....

Along with a big bird, I know one other thing I'll be picking up ASAP. A retail license. Then I could hook all my DGCR friends up who were late to the party (on future big releases). I'm not in the plastic game to make money. Thats what my real job is for

Along with a big bird, I know one other thing I'll be picking up ASAP. A retail license. Then I could hook all my DGCR friends up who were late to the party (on future big releases). I'm not in the plastic game to make money. Thats what my real job is for

Exactly. Same here.

Originally Posted by diskhead

Here is the Information from Innova."Innova is not accepting applications from online only stores at this time." Well there goes those ideas.

Latest posts