• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Haha I called that number a few minutes before you guys and they offered me them at $40 and I passed at that price! Don't need to pay for the stamp, I'm a thrower and not looking to collect. My flat protostars will suit me just fine!

From Community Disc's facebook:

"1hr ago Innova announced Big Bird Roc3's (shipping Mon) as an apology to those retailers who missed out on the first run stamps. Those shorted retailers will get preference. The Community order has been placed but there will be no pre-order."

From Community Disc's email update sent today:

"I took my hat out of the ring for the 25 Big Bird Roc3's I may have been able to get. The demand for the "Throwbacks" is absolutely massive and I cannot come up with a way to offer them fairly so everyone gets a fair chance at them".

Which stamps and colors are most collectible?

Let me try again.....I have 2 big bird roc3's. One is blue with a white stamp, & one is yellow with a rainbow stamp. I bought 2 so I could have one to save & one to throw, so which one should I keep set aside?

Let me try again.....I have 2 big bird roc3's. One is blue with a white stamp, & one is yellow with a rainbow stamp. I bought 2 so I could have one to save & one to throw, so which one should I keep set aside?

Put both aside....wait for the production stamp to come out and throw those. My guess says in 5-10 years that these discs are well over $100

If you must throw one, hold on to the yellow/rainbow. If you can, wait till february for a reg. production.

I got two pink.One measured at 2.35 (that would be 9 quarters and a dime). and the other at 2.50 on the ELNINO Scale. GET IT HAHAHA ELNINO SCALE.^^^^^^^^^^^Its late I better sign off.

Last edited:
Why the popularity of the max weights?

Exactly.
The only reason I'd want a max weight would be to sell for someone's wall.
If you can't chuck a ROC3 350', you have no business with a max weight.

Latest posts