• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Reportedly the protostars have a higher ratio of flat discs (which is what they were advertised to be), but there is variation in both groups.

That's the only difference I can tell...

Anybody sidearm these?

How much is the price difference between the two stamps?

the big birds should retail for the same as the protos, but the hype will be bigger for the big birds and ebay prices will probably be higher for the bigs, in general

on a side note-- the plastic on these rocs feel absolutely amazing, super grippy. and the lighter 170-172s feel i could put them on a dime from 300'

Should is a great word. PIAS here in town sold the proto stamps last week for $20 and let me buy 5. Went in today and they are asking $39.99 for the big birds. Limit one per cust!

the big birds should retail for the same as the protos, but the hype will be bigger for the big birds and ebay prices will probably be higher for the bigs, in general

on a side note-- the plastic on these rocs feel absolutely amazing, super grippy. and the lighter 170-172s feel i could put them on a dime from 300'

there are some retailers that will sell these for $24.99 ....so if your lucky to get them then it will be reasonable...but everyone seems to be limiting one per.....

i know where there are 15 or so of the big birds but they are $49.99 ....if anyone does not want to wait around let me know and i will pass along the info....

Thread drift... I feel like the collectors market is turning into the housing market of 2005-2007. Eventually it's going to burst and all of this expensive plastic is going to be worth half of the original purchase price. Back to overpriced RC3's...