• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Question about the big bird rc3 rocs? They are available to retailerz today correct? So we should expect to be able to buy them on Thursday or Friday? Or do I have to be ready to snipe some today

I have a retailer around the corner. They were able to call their order in over the weekend, from what they tell me the orders will be filled today and shipped out after that. I do not know when Innova will ship, I assume tomorrow.

from what ive heard all the protos are gone..and since there is still a large demand we r getting the new release of big bird stamped ones

from what ive heard all the protos are gone..and since there is still a large demand we r getting the new release of big bird stamped ones

The following is based on nothing anyone has told me:

I think they decided at the last minute to change the 2nd release of the proto star and put the big bird stamp on the remaining Rocs. That, imo, is why retailers were told, or thought, that there would be more star stamp rocs coming.

Just a guess on my part.

Thats really my only complaint so far. The fact that they have had my money since the 6th (I paid with paypal) with no communication OTHER than ME calling THEM. Ill wait and see what happens I guess....

That's why I was happy I used a Credit Card. They don't charge your card until it's ready to ship, so i wasn't Technically out the money that 2 weeks. But Paypal is instant payment. I didn't know that at first, but looking back now I will for sure use Credit Cards for pre-purchase events going forward instead of Paypal for this reason. Unless they charge up front, but many pre-orders don't.

Basically they set a cap onthe amount people could order and they thought that the cap would encourage people to make one big order and instead of some people getting 50 one time, everyone got 50, then another 50, then another 50 in some cases. I dont think they were ready for the volume they were gonna have to keep up with.

I just paid for 2 big bird Rocs. They are getting shipped today to the retailers/TDs that got their order in. No promise on weights.

Yes, I pre ordered. I know this guy and know others that know him. Plus my cousin's name is Vinny. ;)

I am holding out for Justin at Community Discs to come through.

was notified by a buddy that dtworld had them. called quick and they sold out in minutes. not sure how dtw gpt em first. chicken,gggt and others dont have any like you said.

dtw gets stuff super fast because its an ancient retailer. They've been in with innova forever

Wow that's insane that they got them so quick. We at Pandamonium were ailed today and said that they will not be shipping out to retailers til tomorrow or Wednesday. Kinda crazy.

im sure gggt is giving there to the people that prepaid but didnt get one

Just called and that's the plan. Im high on the list for whatever comes in. I was also told gggt is getting 25 more star stamps in addition to the big birds. I just want my 2 or my money back at this point.