• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Just drove 2 hours to get these but I'm a very happy man. Top 3 are flags the bottom 4 are camo and one blue glitter,all max weight all flat as a board.
72CDECDD-AC69-4823-A9A4-0566115CB41D-1787-000001734F7D7AAC.jpg

I have a Ice Blue Clear on ebay that ends in a few hours still under $40. Also have 4 flag stamps and a camo stamp that end on sunday all still under $30.
seller name is wfball2disc.

Saw these at my local store today - they were shiny, bright, domey: nothing like the old flat Pro Roc my son has.

sorry all birds, and I can't belive that there are domey ones I have seen over 100 of these protos and big birds and none of them were domey? I've heard that the ones that were shipped to the east coast had some dome but I live in California so I can't confirm this just something I saw in another forum.

sorry all birds, and I can't belive that there are domey ones I have seen over 100 of these protos and big birds and none of them were domey? I've heard that the ones that were shipped to the east coast had some dome but I live in California so I can't confirm this just something I saw in another forum.

No dome, just not as flat. Calling them domey is wrong, imo.

I finally got my first BBs. All three 180 for $19.99 each. :thmbup:

I got a call too, got a 174g proto star and a 180g bb. I was under the impression that since I waited so long id get to pick any 2 discs I wanted which would have been 2 big birds. Then I was told only one bb per customer. Bummer.

i missed his first call so i had to call him back u must have gotten the last 180 bb

i missed his first call so i had to call him back u must have gotten the last 180 bb

I asked him about the weights and he said the heaviest star he got was 174 and he only got a couple 180 BBs. I was supposed to be #17/18 on the list and all left were discs <173g.

LOL. I would say hold onto it and wait to throw the new rocs in Feb when they release regular run. If it were summer time and you had to wait 2 months for the release I would most likely say throw it but since its winter then just hold on.

What's the deal with winter v. Summer? Does champ plastic get sucky in the very cold? I'm in the dirty south, so "winter" is a relative term.

Bought one of these yesterday and played a round of ground in 30 degree temps and consistent winds from all directions. With the wind blowing left to right toward the 380 foot pin, i threw the 172 gr BB with about 25ft up with a slight \ and the disc glided on a line toward the basket and landed about 60 ft short which is excellent for a hack like me. The shot would've been more interesting if the basket was in the shorter placement. Like the feel of the plastic on the BBs, its more tactile than normal Champion.

Bought one of these yesterday and played a round of ground in 30 degree temps and consistent winds from all directions. With the wind blowing left to right toward the 380 foot pin, i threw the 172 gr BB with about 25ft up with a slight \ and the disc glided on a line toward the basket and landed about 60 ft short which is excellent for a hack like me. The shot would've been more interesting if the basket was in the shorter placement. Like the feel of the plastic on the BBs, its more tactile than normal Champion.

I love this new champ plastic. I'm throwing Beasts made from that also. :thmbup:

Latest posts