• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Local shop owner said he just got them and showed me a red one and I asked if he had any more and he pulled them out of the box and I heard about the "1 special stamp per order" so I started looking through and sure enough there was one of the flag stamps just waiting for me to buy it lol.

Did anyone get on the reserve list from DGV? I got mine in yesterday and it's sick. 180 Merlot w/ flag stamp.

i did but it hasnt showed up yet...actually the click and ship was madwe on the 20th but it hasnt even been picked up yet

I got a few Big Birds and the heavier ones are super flat, some of the tops even look like glass. They are much flatter than the Japan Open and Proto Star ones I have.

Gotta love ordering 2 180s with a 2nd choice of 2 grams lighter and then receiving a 180g and a 168g. Thanks Discs Unlimited. What am I gonna do with a 168g roc?

As a beer drinker, Roc reminds me of the sort of holy grail of ale, the Pliny the Elder/Younger put out by Russian River Brewery.

I saw a stack of glorious looking Roc 3s at my local shop, but they had the star print. That Bird is, well, a pretty awesome piece of graphic art.

I have two BB Rocs arriving today. This was a pot luck pre order fund raiser so I have no idea what I'm getting. I have low expectations as far as something special being in there but it was for a good disc golf cause and I'll have two more BBs.

I also have a 3rd on the way, I don't have a tracking number for that but I know what it looks like.

Haha yeah just saw that link on dgv and grabbed one too. What the hell :)

I seen they were on DGV last night. I did not purchase one. Did not want a light weight.
Great deal at 19.99

Gotta love ordering 2 180s with a 2nd choice of 2 grams lighter and then receiving a 180g and a 168g. Thanks Discs Unlimited. What am I gonna do with a 168g roc?

They sent me a proto with a drop out on the star. Not exactly a collector so I traded it. Someone needs to look closer imo at what they are sending. :wall:

They sent me a proto with a drop out on the star. Not exactly a collector so I traded it. Someone needs to look closer imo at what they are sending. :wall:

I would have been fine if they had COMMUNICATED to me they didnt have what I wanted instead of sending me what they have, I am NOT a collector so have no need for a 168g Roc. I may give them a call Wednesday.

did you just get one? says its out of stock now

Yeah there was only two left when I grabbed mine. Was so happy with my protostars that I wasn't gonna get a big bird even though the stamp is sweet. But at that price I couldn't refuse.

Latest posts