• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Yeah there was only two left when I grabbed mine. Was so happy with my protostars that I wasn't gonna get a big bird even though the stamp is sweet. But at that price I couldn't refuse.

Exactly lol i haven't seen people selling them that cheap , I don't need anymore roc3s but it will be worth buying to re-sell one day . Hoping for a cool stamp

Well I put this up in the new disc section. But it fits better in the roc section. Im not trying to be that guy that puts up two of the same posts. But its pretty badass.
IMAG1789_zps80b3b7a0.jpg

IMAG1794_zpse1302c6b.jpg

^^^Love that ice looking BB. :thmbup:

I have two BB Rocs arriving today. This was a pot luck pre order fund raiser so I have no idea what I'm getting. I have low expectations as far as something special being in there but it was for a good disc golf cause and I'll have two more BBs.
My two BB Rocs arrived, a 170 and 180. Not bad for blind luck. :clap:

Is there a way to get pics from my iPhone to here I couldn't figure it out sry I'm a noob

You can attach thumbnails too if you "Go Advanced" -> "manage attachments" -> "Choose File" then the take a photo/ choose existing will pop up.

my local store finally got the ones i ordered in.
few of these are going to buddies and then the rest will be thrower backups
7B944DD8-9883-431D-8B77-5F9F3617DBED-2225-00000179903B89CF.jpg

my keepers
FFD58CD8-F125-4FEE-A0FA-5324505383ED-2225-000001799D2337D0.jpg

I picked one up today and were it looks like they cut the excess plastic off is very rough and not smooth like others, anybody else have the same issue

Latest posts