• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

there is no such thing as a "japan open" champ roc

orly?

sam0271kc.jpg

P1850742-500x500.JPG

IMG_9878.jpg

...etc

A little birdie told me to sell McBeth's while they're hot because the regular run of RC3 will have the same stamp...

How is it, with all this hype, discsunlimted.net still has big birds and protos? granted, $35...but I thought ya'll were goin' nuts on these things...

How is it, with all this hype, discsunlimted.net still has big birds and protos? granted, $35...but I thought ya'll were goin' nuts on these things...

Most people already have a large stock. I'm at 9 now and super picky cant imagine people with 20+

Fyi, I ordered 2 180g protos from discs unlimited with a 2nd choice of 2 grams lighter and ended up with a 168g. How that is 2 grams lighter than 180g is beyond me.

They are charging 5$ extra for max weight. Im tired of the hype and markup of these things. I have what I have and Ill wait til Feb to get stock stamps.

Big Bird Roc 3's.jpg
My order came from Innova. All stamps either camo, oil slick, rainbow, or flag foil. Lowest weight 172g, most are 180g. Pretty happy.

ROC 3S

I HAD A 25 ORDER COME IN 3 FLAG STAMPS 9 CAMOS ONE ICE AN 1 RAINBOW ALL MAX WEIGHT AND FLAT!! ;) IT IS A GOOD DAY

roc 3

please dont send me anymore pms when i decide to sell they will be on marketplace, as for my rare gems they will be going on my wall any duplicates i will list in the next day or two on here thanks :D

Very happy with my purchase from DGV. Debated buying cuz I thought I'd get light weights and boring stamps, but I ended up with a 180g Lemon Ice flag stamp and a 175g Merlot rainbow stamp x-out.

And my lone proto, it actually looks mostly green:

^^ i thought the same thing but went ahead and ordered one of each. Glad i did too!180g with flag stamp and 180g x-out

47522C80-C82D-42D6-A2DA-3982FD6733C8-5987-000004CA1734BB00.jpg

crazyness .. or me just being jealous lol ... i have one proto star and have been slinging the hell out of it .. so far so good

put a blue one in the bag and have been loving it as well^180g. i am considering throwing a 163g though. all but 2 in my picture are 180g

id like to get my hands on some lower weight ones..i had good luck with dgv as well..im guessing they got the pick of the litter since they are so closely related to innova..isnt mark molnar part of innova west?

^^ wow nice.. yeah mine is 172.. but thats about what i throw on all my rocs.. noodle arm so not a fan of much over 175g.. good for my wallet though :)