• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

DGV did great by me also. I might have bought the last one, it was a 177 orange with the american flag stamp just like in this picture. :thmbup:

^^ i thought the same thing but went ahead and ordered one of each. Glad i did too!180g with flag stamp and 180g x-out

47522C80-C82D-42D6-A2DA-3982FD6733C8-5987-000004CA1734BB00.jpg

Just got off the phone with Discs Unlimited and they gave me a few options for the mix up on weights. Bottom line, im happy and got a new max weight proto on the way for a good price. Would order from again.

I've decided to try one...and as such bought a few.
They (DU) didn't charge me extra for max weight...The top two are max weights. What kind of stamp are you guys callin' these? They're sparkley and holo at the same time...
The bottom was my mystery from DGV. But its 167g, still cool though.
20121228_191535.jpg

Wish I would've seen dgv had them in time.. Nice pickups!

Had to email in on a waitlist to get one from DGV. I'm guessing they only got cool ones in, here's mine from them. (180)

175907_g.jpg

Christmas present from local TD, 170 party time.
175906_g.jpg

....and a couple oil slicks since I'm at it. (both 180)
175200_g.jpg

175201_g.jpg

Sorry the camera flash I use really washes out the stamp colors especially on the oil slicks, need to get better pics somehow.

This is why simple is sweet for me lol.
175904_g.jpg

I just ordered off DGV's website. The next day someone posted they were sold out.

I can't seem to get the oil slick to show in my pictures either, not sure how to do that.

If you shine any kind of light directly at it it causes the stamp to look black. I've had success taking a picture of the stamp at an angle with an indirect light source close by. Almost always have to use a tripod and a slower shutter speed.

It's crazy because in person they look so gnarly lol! The colors are amazing!

If you shine any kind of light directly at it it causes the stamp to look black. I've had success taking a picture of the stamp at an angle with an indirect light source close by. Almost always have to use a tripod and a slower shutter speed.

It's crazy because in person they look so gnarly lol! The colors are amazing!

You saw it yesterday in person :confused:

Ya I know but I've seen different people calling the same stamp different things.

Party time and oil slick are very similar, party time is almost like an army camouflage pattern but with bright crazy colors. Oil slick is more of pastel colors that are in a swirling pattern. There are also 3-4 variations of rainbow stamps; random rainbow, linear rainbow, splatter rainbow (stamp looks as if its been made up of small dots up close) and one more, I don't really know what to call it, it's where the stamp colors vary by the different parts of the stamp, which are usually each one solid color. There is a thread somewhere with all the different stamps Innova has made with examples.

Party time and oil slick are very similar, party time is almost like an army camouflage pattern but with bright crazy colors. Oil slick is more of pastel colors that are in a swirling pattern...
Well written description by cali as usual. I think this fits what he described.
untitled2.jpg

Latest posts