• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

Can anyone tell me what stamp this is?

Don't be jealous but this was the second to last BB at DGV. $20, 180 and flat. :)

speu7l.jpg

Looks like its party time

Yeah I was thinking party time too. Oil slick pattern rainbow colored. Not exactly pastels though.

Funny the difference between seeing a pic of one of these beauties online and holding one in your hand. :)

Last edited:
Won't those wooden posts eventually put little dips in the rims?

I hope not lol. They aren't resting as deep as they look in the picture. I wouldn't be worried about leaving DX on this rack either. I made it last weekend for ~$60 in home depot supplies (dowels were $4each) and there's room to add 2 more shelves. With 6 shelves, this rack can hold 500+ discs no problem

looks like he has 4 or 5

oh man i wish. One is grey and two are very deep purple and almost black in the rim. That black one on the top is my only one that's not light black/transparent. Thick black with white stamp sure is sexy :D

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 65
lol not enough room. I ment to buy 10 dowels but I only bought 8. Those will be on the top shelf soon :D

Production glow champion Roc's would be sweet. I cant spend 125-200 on a disc I would only use for glow rounds.

So I guess Innova could put this stamp into production. Some may be fine with that. Some not. Here is what the release says. Let the speculation begin.

bb_zps2659473e.png

I'm willing to bet anyone a roc3 right now the production stamp won't be identical to the big bird run. Any takers?

Anybody got any 172g Roc3's they'd trade for a couple a heavies?

Latest posts