• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Production Champion Roc 3

All 180.

picture.php

DAT PURPLE :thmbup:

yup BB. Pres said they were just Champ Plastic so why pay more so we're getting them at cost and already make a profit. Which I understand completely. I will let you know tomorrow after dubs so the club members have a chances first. Most of the 180s went today

GOPR9095.jpg

just got 9 roc3's today :) 1pink is 175g and the darker yellow is 175g , the rest are 180g :D

thought i would go ahead and toss the jap open rocs in the picture as well

Thanks for the heads up. Finally got one at a decent price... picked up another shield stamp SPD while I was at it too.

I have a question....

Does anyone wonder why Innova molded so many light weight Roc3's when they know MOST people want max weight or close to it? I know max weights are out there and I have a few but I have seen ALOT of them in the low 170s to high 160s.

Here's my "guess." I wonder if Innova had a hard time molding these at max weight or getting the blend right and came out with a bunch of light ones and then asked themselves "How are we gonna get rid of these? I know, put the big bird stamp on them and they will sell for sure."

Im curious to hear other peoples thoughts on this or if someone knows why Id like to know also.

Does anyone wonder why Innova molded so many light weight Roc3's when they know MOST people want max weight or close to it?
Some of us prefer light weights. My experience is that mids and putters in lighter weights (mid-160s) tend to disappear quickly.

My guess is that most discs are made in the middle of the range, with fewest made at the heaviest and lightest weights.

Latest posts